Upon seeing Aurine: ( spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Dulwitch.8976

Dulwitch.8976

So I absolutely love dragons and when this lil cutie hatched I just sat there in utter joy at her adorable squeeks and head bobs ( along side thous adorable eye’s I mean how can you not love her).

It’s nice that we have a super cute hatching to adore I just have a few questions: in the next episode will we be getting quests that involve helping raise her? Or now that she’s hatched do we just leave her to the “glowey guys” s majory calls them?.

Attachments:

To be strong as the roots and bold as the earth,
Free as the wind and subtle as the rain upon my leaves.

in Living World

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

I am actually against the adorableness. Why does it have to be adorable? It’s a dragon, why can’t it be fierce as soon as it hatches. It’s obviously able to protect itself. Not all babies need to be cutesy.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

in Living World

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

I think it’s so they can sell plushies later.

/tinfoil

in Living World

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Kal, everything is adorable when it’s a baby…and then it grows up, becomes vicious, and is hunted down and killed.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Living World

Posted by: Krinstin.6287

Krinstin.6287

kitten i NEED these missions for the hatchling <3

in Living World

Posted by: Dulwitch.8976

Dulwitch.8976

It’d be nice to know what they plan on doing with this supper cute baby. Yes I’d personally love a cuddly toy version of it ( to the point I may get out the hook and yarn XD). But it doesn’t help me know what the gm’s plan to do with her story wise. I’d like a few options for playable story lines for Rangers to help raise her into the bad kitten dragon she will be. And other options for other classes that take her a different route etc. But these are all possibilitys not definite.

To be strong as the roots and bold as the earth,
Free as the wind and subtle as the rain upon my leaves.

in Living World

Posted by: Kalavier.1097

Kalavier.1097

I love her club-tail and how she would squeak and thump it.

As for being adorable vs being fierce, I was hoping she would breath fire and kill a destroyer at first heh. She’s around the size of a human, in dragon comparisons that is tiny.

Look at the baby/young wyverns (that rangers can tame) compared to the adult ones. Likely we’ll see something like that happening.