Very Buggy Crashy WinterGrindsDay

in Living World

Posted by: J envy.5270

J envy.5270

So since wintersday patch came out i have been getting tons of server crashes in the middle of pvp match(and end up losing bcuz 4v5), pve dungeons, or anything else in between, which is really annoying bcuz i even reformatted my laptop and still had the same error day in and out sometimes more than others, it even makes my laptop work extra hard bcuz lately GW2 eats so much RAM i which never had a problem for the 2 yrs ive been playing it, and no its not my laptop,. internet and teamspeak work jsut fine.

Second, wintersday achievements are not only grindy(if you choose to do them) but they are also very buggy and have not been given a fix since it came out which is funny. Bellchoir still has buggy wrong notes, restarted the game still had it, restared pc still had, /wrists.

Third, them snowball mayhem cheaters, well not that i really care bcuz most of the time i wreck them anyway, but some cheaters use FGS or warrior GS to run fast and get the GIFT at start before any1 else comes close, now that is annoying, winning by carryign gifts through cheats is just wrong… anyway rant over, enjoy.

Kamote
Guild Wars Vet since 05
multi-class all game modes

in Living World

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

If you’re getting crashes then they’re probably on your end. At the very least they’re not on Arenanet’s end (or there would be far more widespread reporting of them). Perhaps it is your internet connection, perhaps it is your ISP? Playing GW2 on a laptop is of course going to make it work hard, it’s the same with any game. Laptops aren’t really designed for gaming.

The bell choir bug can easily be solved by letting your die from the bug and then just starting with the next song.

in Living World

Posted by: Andred.1087

Andred.1087

Lol, so the “server crashes” and yet you’re the only one who gets disconnected? That’s not how that works.

“You’ll PAY to know what you really think.” ~ J. R. “Bob” Dobbs