Voting on Lion Arch rebuilt

in Living World

Posted by: Pants Are Dangerous.2079

Pants Are Dangerous.2079

If Lion Arch is to be rebuilt, would it be possible to let the community decide how to rebuild ?

My idea is that the developers would offer different designs a section of Lion Arch to vote for in each chapter of the living story similarly to the election between Kiel and Gnashblade. This would give the community input regarding the main city hub.

This is merely a suggestion. I have tried to post this in the suggestion subforum but it would not allow me to.

in Living World

Posted by: Boneheart.3561

Boneheart.3561

I wonder how a dredge and asura contractor team would look. Smooth asura design, harsh dredge materials.

in Living World

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

All I want is for them to bring the old Lion’s Arch fountain from GW1 back to the surface. Raise it from the bay, for old times sake!

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

in Living World

Posted by: Azure Fang.8605

Azure Fang.8605

All I want is for them to bring the old Lion’s Arch fountain from GW1 back to the surface. Raise it from the bay, for old times sake!

I’d rather see them build a new monument out of some of the scrap left by The Breachmaker.

in Living World

Posted by: Boneheart.3561

Boneheart.3561

I’d rather see them build a new monument out of some of the scrap left by The Breachmaker.

Me, uppercutting Scarlet into a miniature Breachmaker that begins to shatter.

in Living World

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

the way arena net progresses tyria leaves a very, very limited capacity for {non-trivial} alterations involving player collaboration..

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

in Living World

Posted by: Etienne.3049

Etienne.3049

The problem with letting people vote is that a fair part of people will be disappointed with the result. If the devs just do something without listing an alternative there won’t be a clear thing we didn’t get so while there may still be some disappointment it won’t be as great.