WHERES MINI FESTIVE GOLEM? :(

in Living World

Posted by: Aisujin.8147

Aisujin.8147

why is there no mini festive golem and why have i seen some people with one? If GW2 staff are aware many of us in game LOVE that GOLEM

in Living World

Posted by: Vyraexii.8312

Vyraexii.8312

golem golem golem golem golem golem golem golem i want golem golem golem golem golem golem

in Living World

Posted by: BlackHoles.5198

BlackHoles.5198

I like the golem too and I was hoping to get one when I logged on to play but no…… :/

in Living World

Posted by: Metalman.6345

Metalman.6345

What is he called?

in Living World

Posted by: Bolita.2071

Bolita.2071

If I’m not incorrect, the festive golem mini was from the first Wintersday and has remained an exclusive to players who were playing early on.

in Living World

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

I would like one too, maybe release on the last day of wintersday?

in Living World

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

If I’m not incorrect, the festive golem mini was from the first Wintersday and has remained an exclusive to players who were playing early on.

Correct. But the Mini Snowman was also such (along with the Mini Infinirium) and that one came back this year accessible to anyone. So maybe the Golem could do the same at some point. Probably not this year, but perhaps next? I’d appreciate it for sure, its probably my favorite Wintersday-themed mini pet but I opted not to buy it despite being around during the first Wintersday.

in Living World

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Even if you were there first year it wasnt’ guaranteed. My husband wanted that one more than any of the others and he never managed to get one. I would have given him mine if I could.

in Living World

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

I’ve had 3 drop from presents so far. Get to grinding

in Living World

Posted by: Sinbold.8723

Sinbold.8723

I got 2 from personal wintersday gifts, so they’re still available. You can also buy them on the TP; not sure the price.

in Living World

Posted by: I See No Tomorrow.7302

I See No Tomorrow.7302

Sariel V and Sinbold the thread isn’t talking about http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mini_Ho-Ho-Tron

People are talking about http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mini_Festive_Golem

I agree that it’s strange it’s still unavailable. I got it in 2012 but I’ve always expected it to come back and it’s kinda sad that it hasn’t.

in Living World

Posted by: Sinbold.8723

Sinbold.8723

D’oh! My bad! I was just SO happy to get mini Ho-Ho Tron. Yeah, this is the next holiday mini I’d like to get.