Wallet

Wallet

in Living World

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

Guys? Did you just forget that this exists? We’ve gotten a new non-wallet currency with every single living story release this season. This is really getting absurd. Why bother making the wallet if you just forget to use it after a couple years?

Wallet

in Living World

Posted by: SchrodingersCat.8190

SchrodingersCat.8190

Was literally logging in to say the same thing.

ANet you changed the wallet to do great things a while back. Everyone cheered. Even your own Design/GUI people cheered and were happy.

And then you beat the ever loving kitten out of it, kicked it in the kitten, and peed on its kitten, and abandoned it to the wastes of the Shiverpeaks. Why? Does the team that revamped the wallet not exist anymore and no one can understand it? Does the Design team staff live off nothing but salt and negative feedback? I mean. you guys have done some really great things. I want to keep seeing great improvements like the arena added to the oasis in the Desert Borderland.

I’ll level with you. I am still catching up in HoT (not even in LS-season 3 yet) because of a computer problem a while back. But after I’m done with HoT, I don’t actually want to keep going because of all the crazy crap that I keep seeing and hearing gets stuffed into the inventory instead of the wallet. I’ve paid for bank, storage, & bag expansions, but I’ll stop if my only reason for doing so is because what should be in my wallet or on a keyring is taking up my inventory instead of cool loots, adventuring gear and what not.

This is the kind of stuff people are thinking about as we decide whether expansion 2 is worth pre-ordering, let alone ordering at all.

Wallet

in Living World

Posted by: Kartel Ampell.2189

Kartel Ampell.2189

I was indeed looking for this. I completely agree that the constant new items are absurd. And, in A-net’s defence, the fact is those items are not currency. If that’s the case, well then, make a keychain/pouch kind of thingy for those loot related items, similarly to the wallet.

Wallet

in Living World

Posted by: Bobby.3721

Bobby.3721

I believe that this was done because like blood rubies from the bloodstone and the snow berries from bitterfrost, they can be salvaged and converted into currency. ( magic currency stuff)

Wallet

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

What I don’t understand why not just have the currency tradeable for the magic instead of being salvaged? Currency goes in the wallet – it is literally why they spent time designing this QoL feature.

Wallet

in Living World

Posted by: Phoebe Poison.4875

Phoebe Poison.4875

Or for the very least put the rubies/berries/etc in the mats bank tab…

-

Wallet

in Living World

Posted by: Matt Cole.2680

Matt Cole.2680

Yeah my bags are a mess especially on my “main”
I’ve expanded my bank and gotten extra bag slots(maxed on my “main”) but my friend for example isn’t as fortunate(or dedicated to grinding gold for gems and/or buying gems) and has major issues with bag space. The wallet is so good and people have suggested great solutions, but it’s still a problem