Way to tell which hearts done in Lake Doric?

in Living World

Posted by: Sarpan.9074

Sarpan.9074

Just noticed that I’m 5/6 for renown hearts in Lake Doric. Coulda sworn I’d done them all. Since they reset every day I can’t tell which isn’t finished. Without having to go back and do each one, is there a way to tell which I missed? (Yeah, yeah, I know it’s not that big a deal to go do them all, but I wanted to know.)

in Living World

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I believe that if you look at the map from any zone other than Lake Doric, you’ll be able to see what hearts you’ve actually completed for completion; once you enter the Lake Doric zone, the map will show the daily version of your completion.

in Living World

Posted by: Lite Ning Strike.5203

Lite Ning Strike.5203

Just noticed that I’m 5/6 for renown hearts in Lake Doric. Coulda sworn I’d done them all. Since they reset every day I can’t tell which isn’t finished. Without having to go back and do each one, is there a way to tell which I missed? (Yeah, yeah, I know it’s not that big a deal to go do them all, but I wanted to know.)

I think this is a “bug” of some type. My first toon to finish map completion showed I lacked one a week later so I stumbled through until I found and finished the one it was saying was incomplete. I know I had finished because I am that OCD LOL, but also because after finishing I didn’t get another map completion chest.

The First and Only Blaq Sheep

in Living World

Lite Ning Strike.5203

Also I agree I hate the hearts resetting each day. I’m not a fan of heart quests anyway so if they would at least keep them solid and if I “want” to try to do them again (for some unknown reason) I could. I really think resetting hearts in the new maps is very annoying.

in Living World

Posted by: Sarpan.9074

Sarpan.9074

I went back and started re-doing hearts again. I had repeated several just for the rewards but I missed completing one. It turned out to be the one at Doric’s Landing. I had finished it on another toon so that was masking I had not done it on the other.

I guess it’s not a huge thing to go back and do them, but a clear list or other indication of which is done would be helpful.

in Living World

Lite Ning Strike.5203

I went back and started re-doing hearts again. I had repeated several just for the rewards but I missed completing one. It turned out to be the one at Doric’s Landing. I had finished it on another toon so that was masking I had not done it on the other.

I guess it’s not a huge thing to go back and do them, but a clear list or other indication of which is done would be helpful.

Exactly, like maybe a strike through or something to indicate it had been completed.

So far I have done full map and story for Lake Doric on 6 of my Characters (as I said I have OCD qualities) and I always finish map first then finish story. I have done this on all my characters since the beginning. This makes it easier to keep up with where I am. That’s why I have 23 level 80 characters and 19 with map completion lol……

in Living World

Posted by: Kumion.7580

Kumion.7580

I believe that if you look at the map from any zone other than Lake Doric, you’ll be able to see what hearts you’ve actually completed for completion; once you enter the Lake Doric zone, the map will show the daily version of your completion.

I tested this. Unfortunately, no. All hearts appear to be full when checking from another map, even if the map key says 4/5 hearts.

Perhaps a bold outline around hearts which have been done at least once?