We need an achievement instance mode

in Living World

Posted by: Xehanort.4589

Xehanort.4589

Why do I have to go through all the dialogues and cutscenes everytime? I have only to fight the boss to get the achievements and all the dialogues last roughly 5 minutes of time lost in nothingness and boringness. I would be happy if I could have a skip to boss button.

in Living World

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Yes, please.
With more please on top.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

in Living World

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

I’m still running my alt’s thru and it is quite tedious. I haven’t even gotten to doing the achievements yet.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Living World

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

I didn’t mind it too much at first. But yeah the dialogue should be considered if you want us to replay instances multiple times.

I had nothing against the party instance being replayable. I did it last of the 3 since it was no combat. While the dialogue between Kasmeer and Anise was long winded and could of been skipped imo.

The last instance is rough. Get a skipable custscene, but skipping that cutscene makes no difference at all practically. Still have to alt tab and wait like 5 minutes every time you want to restart. Then spam dialogue at the lectern. I did this instance over the course of three days because it was that annoying. :P

Out of the three re-playable ones. I think the instance with Taimi and the waypoint boss was the best of the three. Short dialogue. Pretty straight to combat. Not to mention get the achievements without waiting for the instance to complete.

(edited by Katreyn.4218)

in Living World

Posted by: Lothirieth.3408

Lothirieth.3408

Yes, the Summit instance is particularly long to have to sit through again.. :/

in Living World

Posted by: Xehanort.4589

Xehanort.4589

I was thinking at something like the challenge mode orb, but that lets you skip to the boss battle instead. I’m not saying that every mission should have one, but in this particular instance it is something that I think everyone would want to have.

in Living World

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

I’m still running my alt’s thru and it is quite tedious. I haven’t even gotten to doing the achievements yet.

I’m all for an achievement instance, although not the first time around! Hidden somewhere in the MMO is a RPG as well :P

in Living World

Posted by: biofrog.1568

biofrog.1568

Just let us go straight to the kittening chamber and skip the dialogue for gods sake.

Surviving endless FORCED dribble over and over again is REAL kittening achievement.

“There’s no lag but what we make.” – biofrog