What i just found (ps spoiler)

in Living World

Posted by: onemantankwall.3641

onemantankwall.3641

“Do not question the dream, we must all play our parts” was said by the pale tree to caithe after you complete the first part of the ps (be it green knight or white stag or whatever) it was NOT said to scarlet

So the pale tree in the cinematic was actually talking about your character meeting trehearne….

Caithe: mother is that wise?

Pale tree: do not question the dream, we all must play our part.

Sooooo i think the cinematic clearly points at trehearnes return

(edited by onemantankwall.3641)

in Living World

Posted by: ViralVarda.2739

ViralVarda.2739

Except that PS takes place 2 years before the LS.

in Living World

onemantankwall.3641

Except that PS takes place 2 years before the LS.

That has what to do with anything?? Trehearnes alive, the cinematic was hinting to trehearnes RETURN…. Really?

in Living World

Posted by: ViralVarda.2739

ViralVarda.2739

Well, if I remember the Sylvari PS correctly, you meet up with Trahearne once already. I believe it’s the 11 – 20 whatever one, at least in one of them. Also, Trahearne was never dead. So I really have no idea what you’re trying to get at.

in Living World

onemantankwall.3641

Nooo its going wwwwway over your head lol, the ending cintematic from s2 ch2 has a pale tree quote from part 2 of your personal story, people thought it was scarlet the pale tree said this to but its actually said to caithe about trehearne. So s2 ch2 ending is hinting to trehearnes return to the spotlight in s2

(edited by onemantankwall.3641)

in Living World

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Traherne comes back…

… as a horribly disfigured creature corrupted by the dragon, which we proceed to stomp and mercy kill.

in Living World

Posted by: Soinetwa.5193

Soinetwa.5193

Traherne comes back…

… as a horribly disfigured creature corrupted by the dragon, which we proceed to stomp and mercy kill.

+1

then we take caladbolg throw it together with belindas sword into the mystic forge to get…

mhmmh i dont know

but id like to have acinematic where my characterfinishes with the finisher i pick
just like tonics in omadds machine (the grat alchemoose)

in Living World

Posted by: Witham.5621

Witham.5621

Traherne comes back…

That’s what i have been thinking from the start to! Corrupted into modremoth’s Champ.

Whith.

in Living World

Posted by: Flash.6912

Flash.6912

Traherne comes back…

That’s what i have been thinking from the start to! Corrupted into modremoth’s Champ.

U got it wrong! Traherne is the one that controlling Mordremoth. Mord is his champ.

R.I.P Kumu <3

in Living World

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

Traherne comes back…

U got it wrong! Traherne is the one that controlling Mordremoth. Mord is his champ.

No, YOU got it wrong! Traherne IS Mordremoth!

in Living World

Posted by: ShinjoNaomi.1896

ShinjoNaomi.1896

-reads all this-

/facepalm

Attachments:

“If half as many people were half as brave in real life as they were online…
… The human race would never have to worry about be oppressed again.”
I think trolls should have their computers smashed. ’Its all part of the game. U mad bro?’

in Living World

Posted by: Filaha.1678

Filaha.1678

Traherne comes back…

No, YOU got it wrong! Traherne IS Mordremoth!

Trahearne was controlling Scarlet.

After the end of the PS, Trahearne found himself leader of the largest army in Tyria, formed for the purpose of fighting a dragon, and tested in that same endeavour. His Wild Hunt achieved, he also found himself without a purpose. His desire for importance swelled, and, being the leader of a force that was tested and succeeded against a dragon, decided that the best way to become relevant again was to kill another dragon.

He decides to control Scarlet, using her research and engineering ingenuity to awaken another dragon before its time, hoping to catch it when it’s weakened due to premature awakening (kind of like if you poke a person in bed until they wake up and then punch them in the face before they even sit up). Being the leader of the only force proven to be effective against dragons, he is therefore clearly the best choice for everyone to run to to protect them.

Having been brought before the leaders of all nations of Tyria, Trahearne hears out their pleas, and states calmly, in his monotone voice, “This is a really nice continent you have here. Be a shame if something were to happen to it. … This won’t end well.” He agrees to aid the nations of Tyria in fighting the dragon, on the agreement that they offer their own funds and resources to support him, as he is clearly their best option. He intentionally toys with the dragon, knowing it is not fully awakened, while squandering the resources of the various nations.

Having thus squandered the resources of these nations, he finally strikes to deal the killing blow. The Pact defeats another dragon, as expected. However, this leaves all the nations in Tyria in a bad place, as they have overspent in this endeavour. It is then that Trahearne reveals his true colours and uses his Pact, the only army capable of fighting after he forced the other nations to empty their own coffers, to conquer the various nations and bring themselves under his rule, renaming the continent from Tyria to Tyriahearne.

Season 3: Trahearne expands his rule. Cantha confirmed.

in Living World

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

It could just be something the Pale Tree says a lot.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”