What if....

What if....

in Living World

Posted by: webtoehobbit.4201

webtoehobbit.4201

So lately I have been getting myself down about the Living World updates and how they just seem meh as of late. I mean seriously, the last few Living World updates didn’t really seem to offer much in the content area. Today though, I had a random thought. Maybe these recent patches have been less “meaty” because they have taken some people off of the Living World teams to work on something bigger?

I mean, if that is the case, that would explain why these last few Living World updates have seemed to be rather light….

I don’t know, I could be completely wrong too lol

What if....

in Living World

Posted by: HiddenNick.7206

HiddenNick.7206

So lately I have been getting myself down about the Living World updates and how they just seem meh as of late. I mean seriously, the last few Living World updates didn’t really seem to offer much in the content area. Today though, I had a random thought. Maybe these recent patches have been less “meaty” because they have taken some people off of the Living World teams to work on something bigger?

I mean, if that is the case, that would explain why these last few Living World updates have seemed to be rather light….

I don’t know, I could be completely wrong too lol

Nah… It just takes a lot of time and effort do those updates while the game is live. So don’t expect anything more spectacular.

What if....

in Living World

Posted by: Exosferatu.2961

Exosferatu.2961

The past living stories are really lighthearted and now it’s getting dark. I like the transition.