What if Scarlet is the good guy?

in Living World

Posted by: Chokolata.1870

Chokolata.1870

What if she is a good guy trying to stop something terrible like Primordius or an invasion from another world? Perhaps she just does not give a crap about going through “proper” channels and just does her own thing to defend Tyria?

in Living World

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

What, the pale tree is the mouth of Mordremoth?

in Living World

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

I don’t know. What if she is a chaotic misunderstood hero who is willing to kill you, kill your family, kill your friends, blow up your nations, destroy your cities, all in the name of peace and goodwill?

in Living World

Posted by: Brother Dulfite.5793

Brother Dulfite.5793

She is either the joker (who truly wants chaos and was pushed to the brink), the Steward of Gondor (and is lost in sorrow and just wants it all to end), or she is one of the watchmen (doing the wrong thing for the right reasons?).

in Living World

Posted by: Asmodeus.5782

Asmodeus.5782

I’ll consider her a holiness incarnate, if only she kills Trahearne on one of her rampages.

Language is a virus from outer space.

William S. Burroughs

in Living World

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Regardless of whether or not she’s the good guy . . .

At least Scarlet didn’t free Palawa Joko and cause an entire region to go to crap because of it. That’s totally on . . .

. . . Dunkoro.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in Living World

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

I totally blame Dunkoro for that… hey don’t look at me like that. It was Dunkoro who didn’t protest enough.

Anyway, it would be very interesting if Scarlet became sort of a wild card later on against the Elder Dragons. Not so much a good girl, but a villain who happens to share a common goal with the players. Perhaps the players can team up with her for some adventures, and then be enemies again afterwards.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

in Living World

Posted by: Order of Venvardis.6073

Order of Venvardis.6073

“Tyria will burn, while I remain.” Yeaaah… I don’t think so. :s

(Of course it hasn’t been confirmed that Scarlet is the speaker in the poem, but it’s pretty presumable)

in Living World

Posted by: Freeelancer.2860

Freeelancer.2860

(Of course it hasn’t been confirmed that Scarlet is the speaker in the poem, but it’s pretty presumable)

She is trying to save us by killing us so dragons won’t be able to kill us.

I also have it on good authority that players will get to choose between red, green and blue background color for LS final cinematic.

in Living World

Posted by: poziix.7285

poziix.7285

Murdering you so you can prevent someone else murdering you doesn’t make you good, it makes you a murderer.

Scarlet isn’t a good guy. Caera may be, but Scarlet – no.

in Living World

Posted by: JBDanger.2603

JBDanger.2603

What if Scarlet was Caithe’s evil doppleganger?

in Living World

Tobias Trueflight.8350

What if Scarlet/Ceara becomes Caithe’s rebound relationship and it’s Faolain who kills her?

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in Living World

JBDanger.2603

What if Scarlet/Ceara becomes Caithe’s rebound relationship and it’s Faolain who kills her?

Sounds like an episode of Jerry Springer

in Living World

Tobias Trueflight.8350

No, that would also include Rytlock bodyslamming Logan through the coffee table while Eir facepalms.

. . . why do I get the feeling more people would watch that than an actual episode of Jerry Springer?

in Living World

JBDanger.2603

No, that would also include Rytlock bodyslamming Logan through the coffee table while Eir facepalms.

. . . why do I get the feeling more people would watch that than an actual episode of Jerry Springer?

Lol, +1 for comic relief!

in Living World

Posted by: Jeff.4680

Jeff.4680

I’ve always said this. What if Scarlet isn’t necessarily bad, she’s just using desperate measures? All her alliances could be a way to combat something like an elder dragon.

Remember, she has worked with the inquest, and the inquest are like this. The inquest aren’t “evil,” they are just selfish, desperate, and careless.

From the smallest blade of grass to the largest mountain, where life goes—so, too, should you.

in Living World

Posted by: Orswich.6423

Orswich.6423

She is trying to save us by killing us so dragons won’t be able to kill us.

I also have it on good authority that players will get to choose between red, green and blue background color for LS final cinematic.

^^^

made me spit out my drink!!!

ah the good old disappointment that was the ME3 ending

Orswich/Schwabenghast [ING/Ankh] Dragonbrand commander
and sometimes even a decent human being