What to do with a Golden Ticket?

in Living World

Posted by: generalraccoon.3857

generalraccoon.3857

For starters, I KNOW what u can trade it for.

The thing is I only want one thing from the current event (Bazaar of the Four winds) and through diligent work and gold conversion I managed to get 250 fortune scraps. So I bought my stuff. However, later the next day after I got the stuff, doing CoE I got some kite fortunes and then opening them, there you go! One Golden ticket. If only it wasnt accountbound id give it off to people.

Now i got a ticket and i dunno what to do with it. :P No im not complaining, it is kinda cool, just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this.

thanks.

in Living World

Posted by: Marcus Greythorne.6843

Marcus Greythorne.6843

save in in your bank with other items which remind you of previous releases… it’s your reminder of the event, and how “lucky” you were. Not a lot of people get that golden ticket.

http://gw2style.com/index.php – show your look and rate others – great filters!!

in Living World

Posted by: Meluna.1764

Meluna.1764

Visit Willy Wonkas factory? =p

in Living World

Posted by: generalraccoon.3857

generalraccoon.3857

Haha, yea likely that’s all I can do for now. I’m kinda bummed out that a lot of stuff we can’t share with friends, as in you know, if you get tickets for one set you don’t like you can pass them on to a friend and in later events he/she could return the favor etc. But I spose there’s a reason they do all the accoutnbound/soulbound stuff.

in Living World

Posted by: Meluna.1764

Meluna.1764

I agree. I’ve had a friend pulling a molten ticket when they were available. He didn’t like the skins. Got a staff still, because nothing else to do with it. Other people would love some of the skins. Even if they are not sellable, just giftable one time would probably make a lot of people happy. I’d love to gift a Jade weapon ticket to a dear friend of mine who was extremely unlucky.

Maybe pimp out your bankchar ^_~

in Living World

Posted by: soakman.7539

soakman.7539

Are the skins you buy with golden tickets account bound? Because if they are not, get the wind catcher and sell it on the TP. It’s worth about 9 gold. Or was.

That’s what I’d do.