When will LS3 - Episode 3 be released?

in Living World

Posted by: DreamyAbaddon.3265

DreamyAbaddon.3265

The title says it all. When do you think it will be released?
What month and possible day? I enjoy story content so Idc if there isn’t new map introduction. I just wanna see where the story goes.

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Approximately 2 to 3 months from the release date of Episode 2. I’m guessing November (between Halloween and Wintersday).

in Living World

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

November seems like the safest bet, probably early to mid November. It fits within their goal timeline of 2-3 months between releases and also gives them plenty of time to release the content and the inevitable bug fixes before the holidays come ’round and everyone starts going on vacation or just otherwise getting busier.

If it doesn’t happen by then, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was delayed until 2017 because of the aforementioned holiday stuff.

in Living World

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

I am hoping we can get to it from some other map (no story step gateway) and there is not another skill. I have yet to complete episode 2 so when 3 starts more people will flock there.

(edited by Menadena.7482)

in Living World

Posted by: Less.1265

Less.1265

I hope it will be in November :-) or it will be a loooong time to wait until 2017.
For the next episode, i think we will see more of the new map cuz its name isnt in the middle of it ! Just an idea though.

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

If it doesn’t happen between mid November to mid December then don’t expect it until the end of January.

in Living World

Posted by: Arden.7480

Arden.7480

If it doesn’t happen between mid November to mid December then don’t expect it until the end of January.

I don’t think so.

Halloween starts 18th October and will end in 8th November. And we will wait 2 weeks and then LS3 part 3. And then Wintersday in 13th December.

And maybe: between LS3 part 3 and Wintersday we will get next raid.

“The Elder Dragon is no more”

(edited by Arden.7480)

in Living World

Ayrilana.1396

I don’t think so.

Halloween starts 18th October and will end in 8th November. And we will wait 2 weeks and then LS3 part 3. And then Wintersday in 13th December.

You don’t think what? What you just said fell within the time window that I stated.

in Living World

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I agree that November is most likely.

If I remember correctly from previous years they normally have Halloween, then a story release in November, then Wintersday, then there’s a break because the staff are on holiday and they resume normal releases in mid-January.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

in Living World

Posted by: Jhoul.6923

Jhoul.6923

when its ready.
/15 chars

in Living World

Posted by: DreamyAbaddon.3265

DreamyAbaddon.3265

ugh! Waiting sucks! I wanna play Season 3 Episode 3 now T_T

in Living World

Arden.7480

Yeah! I want story every 2 weeks

in Living World

Posted by: Rod.6581

Rod.6581

Bump

Any update on this?

in Living World

Ayrilana.1396

It’ll likely be either Wintersday or next year.

in Living World

Posted by: Rod.6581

Rod.6581

I don’t like that “next year” option.

Couldn’t care less about Wintersday content without new LS tho. :/

in Living World

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

20 december is the cap of their 3 month schedule so we can ‘hope’ early december is the right time

in Living World

Posted by: Oldirtbeard.9834

Oldirtbeard.9834

Here’s a thought, since Jormag is active have the next LS episode tie into Wintersday. Imagine if you will we get no information regarding the episode and we just get the normal bland Wintersday patch notes, and then while we’re going through the routine

BAM!!!

Jormag strikes!!!

With augmented powers from Mord and Zai you see an invasion of ice corpses and Ice Corrupted Mordrem crash your Wintersday festivities and they grab Plix that toy guy and turn him to Jormag.

in Living World

Posted by: Sinmir.6504

Sinmir.6504

Here’s a thought, since Jormag is active have the next LS episode tie into Wintersday. Imagine if you will we get no information regarding the episode and we just get the normal bland Wintersday patch notes, and then while we’re going through the routine

BAM!!!

Jormag strikes!!!

With augmented powers from Mord and Zai you see an invasion of ice corpses and Ice Corrupted Mordrem crash your Wintersday festivities and they grab Plix that toy guy and turn him to Jormag.

Might work, he has been associated with Wintersday in the snow globe finisher, it changes but is sometimes an ornament of Jormag.

in Living World

Posted by: Etterwyn.5263

Etterwyn.5263

Will we finally discover who the G-Man is?

Mother kitten… wrong Episode 3… grrrrr

in Living World

Electro.4173

Starting to seriously doubt we’re getting Ep. 3 this year. The “likely” time I stated earlier in the thread has basically come and gone (was thinking mid-November at the latest, and given the lack of teaser I think we can safely say its not coming this week). Thanksgiving “officially” starts the holiday season and we won’t get another patch before that. And with that comes busier schedules for Anet employees as well as vacations. Which makes getting a major release which would probably require at least a good week of bug fixes increasingly unlikely. Even if they released the content within the first week of December, that would still take them halfway through the month once you consider the inevitable fixes that would be needed, and that’s cutting it awfully close.

in Living World

Amaimon.7823

Starting to seriously doubt we’re getting Ep. 3 this year. The “likely” time I stated earlier in the thread has basically come and gone (was thinking mid-November at the latest, and given the lack of teaser I think we can safely say its not coming this week). Thanksgiving “officially” starts the holiday season and we won’t get another patch before that. And with that comes busier schedules for Anet employees as well as vacations. Which makes getting a major release which would probably require at least a good week of bug fixes increasingly unlikely. Even if they released the content within the first week of December, that would still take them halfway through the month once you consider the inevitable fixes that would be needed, and that’s cutting it awfully close.

Calm down, they still have till december 20 to stay on their 2-3 month schedule. Lets judge after then, shall we.

in Living World

Electro.4173

You seem to be mistaking my post for a rant. I don’t care if we don’t get it until next year, I’m patient and am fine with what we currently have and Wintersday. I don’t even care if they “break their schedule”, as it was never stated as a fact but rather a goal. I’m just stating that I don’t feel its very likely we’re going to get Ep.3 this year any more.

I certainly can’t see them releasing anything on the 20th of December. 5 days before Christmas, really? The entire studio will probably on vacation by that point.

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Monday the 21st is episode 3

in Living World

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Monday the 21st is episode 3

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/watch-the-trailer-for-a-crack-in-the-ice/

A Monday release. Must be to get it out a little bit sooner before US Thanksgiving. Or else it’s a typo, they have typo’d release dates in the past.

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

It is due to Thanksgiving according to Gaile.

1 day sooner for new content works for me though!!

in Living World

Amaimon.7823

You seem to be mistaking my post for a rant. I don’t care if we don’t get it until next year, I’m patient and am fine with what we currently have and Wintersday. I don’t even care if they “break their schedule”, as it was never stated as a fact but rather a goal. I’m just stating that I don’t feel its very likely we’re going to get Ep.3 this year any more.

I certainly can’t see them releasing anything on the 20th of December. 5 days before Christmas, really? The entire studio will probably on vacation by that point.

Jokes on you, next week’s a cool patch incoming

in Living World

Arden.7480

I don’t think so.

Hahaha, I was right