Where and How Will You Best Farm Gold Now?

in Living World

Posted by: xTruegloryx.1603

xTruegloryx.1603

Q:

With the Clockwork Invasions Done (Or are they? Every 2 Hours? Confirm?)

How will you now farm your Gold? Seems like a huge Downgrade this patch loot-wise.
Magic Finding has been nerfed pretty bad, where we had 140% from a set of green MF easily, now it takes a huge investment to get to a measly 80%.

Also, the current SAB doesn’t seem at all profitable, so how will you adapt to these changes?

I’m just wondering where people are going to go to next? Can some experts out there give some advice? Crown and Clockwork have been a blessing but now thakittens gone, where to start?

*note: I have no clue where “kittens” came from and I can’t get rid of it.

Thank you for reading!

(edited by xTruegloryx.1603)

in Living World

Posted by: Lost.1470

Lost.1470

THAKITTENS!!

…But I have the same question, and no answer.

in Living World

Posted by: BuD.7851

BuD.7851

I would think people would go back to champ farming.

in Living World

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Dungeons are still the best way of making gold, albeit you can only spend some 4-5 hours to clear all the worthwhile paths per day.

One – Piken Square

in Living World

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

correct me if im wrong but isnt the new magic find permanent?

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin

in Living World

Posted by: Doghouse.1562

Doghouse.1562

*note: I have no clue where “kittens” came from and I can’t get rid of it.

I would presume that you wrote “that it’s” minus the space and apostrophe. At which point the anti-smut filter decided it couldn’t possibly let you use a string of characters that might actually refer to a small bird of the passerine family, and substituted “kitten”.

in Living World

Posted by: xTruegloryx.1603

xTruegloryx.1603

RedCobra, it is permanent but will still take a while to level, also, thank you for your answer Tom.

Tom, do you do this with a group or solo? and if with a group, I’m looking for a more solo solution for less downtime.

(edited by xTruegloryx.1603)

in Living World

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

RedCobra, it is permanent but will still take a while to level, also, thank you for your answer Tom.

Tom, do you do this with a group or solo? and if with a group, I’m looking for a more solo solution for less downtime.

The dungeons are not soloable, so if you’re looking for a solo solution, at the moment I would level crafting to 450 and craft the daily deldrimor ingots and spiritwood planks. Those will give you a hefty profit and the materials are easily farmable. In addition, the price of Ancient Wood is through the roof currently. By harvesting the nodes from your home realm and two others (via guesting) you are looking at 3-4 gold profit per day for just 30 minutes of harvesting.

One – Piken Square