Where did Canach go?

Where did Canach go?

in Living World

Posted by: AlphaDelilas.2873

AlphaDelilas.2873

I knew he was being released and was excited, but then the guard wasn’t at his cell to give me any clues as to where exactly he is now. I looked in DR, but there is no tag for him… Where is he?

Where did Canach go?

in Living World

Posted by: crosknight.3041

crosknight.3041

heres to hoping he joins DE 2.0

Where did Canach go?

in Living World

Posted by: Prophet.6257

Prophet.6257

Shining Blade bought him.

“Hey. Big news. I’m getting out of the cage. I’m going to be a Shining Blade flunky. No complaints, mind you. My guess is they’re fed fairly well.” -Canach

So maybe he goes crazy and kills the Queen.

Where did Canach go?

in Living World

Posted by: AlphaDelilas.2873

AlphaDelilas.2873

I know he got bought by Countess Anise, but I can’t physically find him right now. It’s sad :<

He shouldn’t go crazy since he isn’t Soundless. The Pale Tree is protecting the Dreamers, and probably the Nightmare Court, from Mordy.

Where did Canach go?

in Living World

Posted by: Fafnir.5124

Fafnir.5124

Well the Consortium is still after him. And he is know for his stealth and kittenness so there is that. The harbinger is going to return as a dragon champion should be interesting.

Where did Canach go?

in Living World

Posted by: Xyvol.1265

Xyvol.1265

He wasn’t in his cell at Vigil HQ. He also wasn’t one of the Shining Blade guards in the throne room of Divinity’s Reach with Countess Anise. Therefore I can only assume he’s in Shining Blade Boot Camp.

Where did Canach go?

in Living World

Posted by: Syrpharon.7491

Syrpharon.7491

I think we all know why Anise has bought a black sylvari…

Where did Canach go?

in Living World

Posted by: Zukini.1793

Zukini.1793

Actually they have hinted multiple times that Canach is actually getting reformed and he works kindof like a servant of sorts to an official in Divinities Reach. Lions Arch allows prisoners to do this to try and decrease there sentence time.