Where is Kasmeer?

Where is Kasmeer?

in Living World

Posted by: Caro.2730

Caro.2730

Am I the only one who finds it weird, that Marjory is running all happy by herself, while we haven’t seen Kas since Heart of Thorns? I hope she returns soon, she is my fav from DE 2.0.

Where is Kasmeer?

in Living World

Posted by: Arden.7480

Arden.7480

She will be back in the next chapter with Canach, Lazarus, Queen Jennah and Marjory. I am sure, that ANet will give something with White Mantle’s thread and with Kryta’s things.

We called DE 2.0 during HoT’s story, but it doesnt exist even as Dragon’s Watch, because we are broken so so much…
We cannot say, that we have the group of heroes working together, because this group wont exist in the next epizodes.

Marjory is like “I am going my way without you, commander”.
Kasmeer run away from us to her Majesty.
Rytlock has to care of charrs’s things.
Rox wont left her friend- Braham.
Taimi said, that she wont sleep until she will discover all of the dragon’s secrets.
Braham is going to lead all of norns to the mouth of Jormag and to the catastrophe.

But if we have the poll about the name of new guild, so I expect happy end.

Rytlock will say, what he saw in the Mists finally,
Braham will lose, but he will learn his fault and we will work together again.
Rox will accompany Braham, she will like our spy.
Taimi… I am scared about her so much, because if she wants work every day and every night in the lab, something has to happen with her health.
I dont care about Marjory, but I think, that Lazarus wont kill her or something
Kasmeer- something about her, about her family etc.

And we will be reunited and we will have party and other weird things. Canach and Anise will have wedding, Kas and Jory as well. YaY, happy end!!

“The Elder Dragon is no more”

Where is Kasmeer?

in Living World

Posted by: Doam.8305

Doam.8305

I don’t know there backstory and at this point I don’t care season 1 isn’t a thing and I’m not invested enough to fill in the blanks.

However for Majory and Kas the only thing I ever got from them was look at us we are a couple and look how progressive we are in this game. Every word they said in season 2 and HoT basically came out as such just reaffirming they are a couple. Removing Kass in my eyes actually gives them room for a bit of character development outside of hey look how progressive this game happens to be.

So keep em separate and develop them both and obviously Majory just wants to use advanced mursaat magics to resurrect the dead sister inhabiting her sword.

Caithe, Rhytlock, Canach, Tiami, Zojja, and Eir were the only characters I didn’t have a problem with and still don’t to this day. Caithe only because my main is a Sylvari but I can see how non Sylvari can have issue with her.

Where is Kasmeer?

in Living World

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

At the anet hq getting her new outfit for the gemstore done.

Where is Kasmeer?

in Living World

Posted by: Boysenberry.1869

Boysenberry.1869

Definitely this.

When she does come back you know she’ll have a new outfit and you know it will be available in the gem store. They only want a couple NPCs brought back at a time to have time to finish the outfits. $$$$$

Where is Kasmeer?

in Living World

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

• Kas will be back when the Commander is going to break the news of Jory’s whereabouts to her in the next episode.
  • I love how Jory and Kas are together and hope that they will stay together and start acting more like a couple again.
  • I love the idea of Canach and Anise getting together! (lol) That would be something to behold. Canach is my current favorite — love his pragmatic thinking and his dry sense of sarcasm.
  • Taimi needs to learn some modesty and respect.
  • Rytlock needs to stop being grouchy all the time. It’s funny when it happens occasionally, but lately he has done nothing but whine and snap at others.
  • I have a feeling that Rox is going to die, which will bring Braham back to being a teamworker.

(edited by Ashantara.8731)

Where is Kasmeer?

in Living World

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

I can’t wait to see Kas’s new outfit... she’s my favorite among these ’heroes’ who’re following us around.... but even she can be annoying sometimes... <_>

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

Where is Kasmeer?

in Living World

Posted by: Amadan.9451

Amadan.9451

I suppose her superpower to know when someone tells lie would have been inconvinient when lazarus filled us with crap words that convinced marjory to watch him closer.

Looking for a gay friendly guild?
Join the Rainbow Pride

Where is Kasmeer?

in Living World

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I suppose her superpower to know when someone tells lie would have been inconvinient when lazarus filled us with crap words that convinced marjory to watch him closer.

She reads body language…how many mursaat have we met? Only him, she wouldn’t be able to read him if she tried. Hell, she probably wouldn’t be able to read his mind either.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

Where is Kasmeer?

in Living World

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

• I have a feeling that Rox is going to die, which will bring Braham back to being a teamworker.

No. If she dies, it’s on his head. If Rox, Garm, or even Frostbite die, the fault goes to him and him alone.

He can say he’s learned his lesson, but he should have learned it ages ago. He hasn’t. If he comes back without them, then he can go rot somewhere else. We don’t need him stinking up our (non-existent) guild hall.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Where is Kasmeer?

in Living World

Posted by: DresdenAllblack.1249

DresdenAllblack.1249

Probably holed up in a brothel

Angelina is free game again.
Crystal Desert

Where is Kasmeer?

in Living World

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

Shes talking to elders of a gentle race

Anyone get the reference?

(edited by Amaimon.7823)

Where is Kasmeer?

in Living World

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

She doesn’t wear an outfit. It’s an illusion, she’s actually naked.

Where is Kasmeer?

in Living World

Posted by: Zilong.1407

Zilong.1407

Exactly! In fact you, me , all of us are naked under our outfits!

Where is Kasmeer?

in Living World

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

The difference is that we are covered in some sort of material. She isn’t. She is as naked as a newborn baby. She just doesn’t look like she is.

Where is Kasmeer?

in Living World

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

The difference is that we are covered in some sort of material. She isn’t. She is as naked as a newborn baby. She just doesn’t look like she is.

What happens if she faints, though, can she maintain the illusion unconciously?

Where is Kasmeer?

in Living World

Posted by: LouWolfskin.3492

LouWolfskin.3492

[…]

We called DE 2.0 during HoT’s story, but it doesnt exist even as Dragon’s Watch, because we are broken so so much…
We cannot say, that we have the group of heroes working together, because this group wont exist in the next epizodes.

Marjory is like “I am going my way without you, commander”.
Kasmeer run away from us to her Majesty.
Rytlock has to care of charrs’s things.
Rox wont left her friend- Braham.
Taimi said, that she wont sleep until she will discover all of the dragon’s secrets.
Braham is going to lead all of norns to the mouth of Jormag and to the catastrophe.

[…]

Quite honestly i see Dragons Watch as more of a guild than Destinys Edge. Partly because we see the beginnings, in which we still are.
The guild hasn’t even recruited everyone as it stands and yet the ones that are try to fullfill a role.
Marjory, while she may have a personal goal behind it voluntered after we said that we can’t simply have an eye on Lazarus at all times.
We don’t quite know what Kasmeer is up to at the moment.
Rytlock is probably facing some kind of charr Inquisition since his absence as well as his “new” powers are causing a lot of valid questions.
And Braham, while he is acting like a child, is in, from my viewpoint, understandable grief about the loss of his formerly estranged mother.

There is a lot going on and it probably will only be truly resolved in the next expansion.

Where is Kasmeer?

in Living World

Posted by: BrettM.9062

BrettM.9062

I don’t see that DE is any more or less of a guild than DW. The members of each have their own lives and responsibilities outside of the guild. Logan is Captain of the Seraph. Kasmeer is a noble in Jennah’s inner circle. Rytlock is a Tribune of the Blood Legion. Caithe is a Firstborn. Taimi now runs her own krewe. Etc.

Both guilds have or had their inner conflicts. DE was like spending time in junior high, but they got beyond it. DW is currently spending time there as well, but I’m certain they will get beyond it one way or another, even if not all characters make it.

DE came together to spearhead the assaults against Zhaitan and Mordremoth. DW will undoubtedly come together for Jormag and Primordus, though the guild roster is still somewhat in doubt. (Will Canach be offered membership? Will Braham reconcile? Will Rytlock be back? What of Logan and Zojja? Etc.)

Also in doubt is the amount of support DW can expect. DE failed the first time trying to take down Kralky alone. Tyria needed the Pact for Zhaitan, and the Pact plus the Summit for Mordy (who we would NOT have been able to defeat without their efforts). Elder Dragons are something that requires Tyrians (and eventually Elonians and Canthans, I suspect) to come together to defeat. I’m anxious to learn what will become of the Pact and the Summit, but I will be very disappointed if DW goes out and starts doing solo work. That would seem to completely reverse the direction in which the story has been leading ever since Zhaitan.

Where is Kasmeer?

in Living World

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Probably back in Divinity’s Reach. Either doing something for the queen, relaxing after that time in Dragon’s Stand, or off getting her own special outfit to not be outdone by the others.