Where is that next S2 gate?

in Living World

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Don’t have access to the game at the moment, but I’m sure it looks familiar. Is that the bandit fort in Brisban Wildlands, or the desert gate near Ebonhawke?

in Living World

Posted by: Lucius.2140

Lucius.2140

Seems like the bandit fort to me.

in Living World

Posted by: Shiro Tegachii.5619

Shiro Tegachii.5619

in Living World

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

To Mamnoon Lagoon it is, then.

in Living World

Posted by: narwhalsbend.7059

narwhalsbend.7059

Don’t have access to the game at the moment, but I’m sure it looks familiar. Is that the bandit fort in Brisban Wildlands, or the desert gate near Ebonhawke?

The Crystal Desert is currently inaccessible (lore-wise) because the dragon Kralkatorrik is fighting against Palawa Joko’s undead in that region. Presumably the Forgotten are there too, as they’ve been strangely absent with all this zephyrite and Glint business going on.
Mordremoth has nothing to do with that area.

in Living World

Posted by: Jornophelanthas.1475

Jornophelanthas.1475

I agree. We go to Mamnoon Lagoon, not Amnoon Oasis.

in Living World

Posted by: Rognik.2579

Rognik.2579

Looking at the GW1 map again, Mamnoon Lagoon is too far north for the portal from Brisban. More likely, it’s either Aurora Glade or Ettin’s Back.

in Living World

Posted by: umbrablackfell.7849

umbrablackfell.7849

Actually, Dry Top is where Ettin’s Back and Aurora Glade are already. So the next area is north of there. Mamnoon Lagoon. Ironically if you chart Dry Top from GW1, the actual “Dry Top” area from GW1 is not accessible yet. It’s south of the leyline cave.

in Living World

narwhalsbend.7059

Actually, Dry Top is where Ettin’s Back and Aurora Glade are already. So the next area is north of there. Mamnoon Lagoon. Ironically if you chart Dry Top from GW1, the actual “Dry Top” area from GW1 is not accessible yet. It’s south of the leyline cave.

You can just look at the big circle on the map to see where Dry Top really is.

in Living World

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

I just hope we actually get a zone each update now, and not a tiny piece of a zone every 2 weeks.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

in Living World

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

I just hope we actually get a zone each update now, and not a tiny piece of a zone every 2 weeks.

It took Anet 9 months to dye a Dorito 3 different colors… I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

in Living World

Posted by: Liege Tai.8249

Liege Tai.8249

It took Anet 9 months to dye a Dorito 3 different colors… I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

Nearly 2 years and still no Hobo sack fix, so yeah, no chance of more maps every 2 weeks.

I also think its the bandit fort.

in Living World

Posted by: andreic.4679

andreic.4679

We will get onli part of map (but stil its more then lest season) you need to know how much is work to make a map.

Vorpp: Who let this creature out of its cage? Someone’s fired!

in Living World

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

The Crystal Desert is currently inaccessible (lore-wise) because the dragon Kralkatorrik is fighting against Palawa Joko’s undead in that region. Presumably the Forgotten are there too, as they’ve been strangely absent with all this zephyrite and Glint business going on.
Mordremoth has nothing to do with that area.

Nothing actually says that Kralkatorrik and Joko’s forces are fighting. The lore said that Zhaitan’s forces were skirmishing on the northern Elonian border – not Kralkatorrik’s.

Unless they’ve been working on the multiple maps since the end of Season 1, this is just physically impossible unless the maps are smaller than Southsun Cove in both size and content. And that I do not want.

I’ll settle for a full-size map, rather than a half-map like Dry Top and Southsun.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Living World

narwhalsbend.7059

Nothing actually says that Kralkatorrik and Joko’s forces are fighting. The lore said that Zhaitan’s forces were skirmishing on the northern Elonian border – not Kralkatorrik’s.

Yes, my mistake.

in Living World

Posted by: Jaken.6801

Jaken.6801

Has that been said ingame? Just courious, since we know how reliable the old sources are..

Yeah. Overall we got two maps now since release, the last one being exeptionaly good, but served in little chunks to milk it and to give each episode some content it wouldn`t have on it`s own (every reward is tied to the map (except mawdrew) and subsequently a map mechanic, which is awesome… but still only part of the map and not the LS)

I don`t bet my money on a full map every two weeks now, aka every episode release. Dry Top was a solid release and i am fine with it. If they keep the pace up the LS could finaly deliver what it was promised to be, but it will go through several seasons (which i don`t mind. I actually do not see us attacking any ED directly at the moment, just getting us in some kind of position… see it as Chapter 1, with Scarlet being the proolog)