Who are these people!?

Who are these people!?

in Living World

Posted by: Runewolf.8456

Runewolf.8456

I missed most of season 1 with the exception of her boss fight and now i play the new living world stuff and who are these four other “Main Characters” in the world story besides you? They seem act like they know me despite me not having played though the missions where we meet them. I enjoy the story in a game and this kinda bugs me having some sort of re-playable introduction mission or something would be cool, just feels like a weird transition going from high ranking Order of whispers agent who killed Zaithan to random hero #345 to go save the world with 4 other people i don’t even know…

This bugging anyone else?

Who are these people!?

in Living World

Posted by: Eshady.9146

Eshady.9146

Who are these people!?

in Living World

Posted by: Klipso.8653

Klipso.8653

i missed some of it, but i did get to play the missions where you meat them. it makes more sense when you look at the journal and the year attached to everything- the original personal story was dated 2 years before season 2 events, so i think its safe to assume that season 1 took place the year between them.
so even if you missed out on some of the story you know that its been 2 years since your character commanded the pact and Trehearne took credit