Who else is gonna wait?

Who else is gonna wait?

in Living World

Posted by: Justin.7163

Justin.7163

So definitely a big improvement this time around is a sense of permanency to the second chapter of living story. At the moment I’m still taking a break from GW2 while I do other stuff and play another MMO and I’ve decided that I’m going to wait for at least a few chapters to be released during this living story so that I can play it in larger chunks later on at my own pace (akin to an EP or similar kind of expansion). Of course I’ll do my best to log in during every release to unlock the chapters for free instead of having to pay gems

Just wanted to see who else is going to take advantage of this change to the living story and maybe your reasons why. There are definitely advantages and possibly disadvantages to doing so, but in the end it fits my personal tastes as I wasn’t (and still not) overly fond of the smaller two week updates.

Who else is gonna wait?

in Living World

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

I’ll be going through the story as it’s released on my main. I’ll be saving a level 80 alt so that I can run through the entire thing once all of season 2 is released, though!

Nalhadia – Kaineng

Who else is gonna wait?

in Living World

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

i got one main and 7 alts playing through on a couple as they release probably play on another if i feel like it later