Why can't we queue up for Clocktower ?

in Living World

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

I’d love to share in laughs with my friends and guildmates, but it seems that there was no iteration done from last year to accommodate this. Solo’ing jumping puzzles isnt nearly as fun.

I get that you made this instanced and using the PvP system, so why not use all the PvP resources and give the players choice.

in Living World

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

I, too, enjoy playing games with my friends.

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

in Living World

Posted by: Olvendred.3027

Olvendred.3027

It’s a persistent problem with all ‘activities’ in the game. There have been numerous requests for a way to play with friends, and suggestions for how to do this, since activities were first introduced, but nothing’s been done or said about it.

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Yeah, it would be nice, but it could also potentially be abused. You might already have seen guildies teaming up in activities like Crab Toss or Southsun Survival to ensure that one of their number wins.

It doesn’t affect Clocktower, of course, but any changes made to one activity would affect them all.

in Living World

Posted by: Aro.8275

Aro.8275

Gotten in a few times with friends, much more competitive when you’re trying not to fail for fear of ridicule on voip.. or laughing at them too.

Reaper’s Rumble would have also been amazing with premade teams vs.