Wintersday jumping puzzle instances

in Living World

Posted by: BlackDeath.4398

BlackDeath.4398

I can’t join any jumping puzzle instances, it keeps sending me back to DR… are you running out of server space? please fix ; . ;

in Living World

Posted by: sdggf.5264

sdggf.5264

same here, is there any other better way to get in (like join a party ), or everyone just keep trying?

in Living World

Posted by: Moka.8432

Moka.8432

Either I get sent back to DR or I get the pop-up message that “the world you am attempting to join is full.”
I didn’t find a work around, yet.
Very annoying bug.

in Living World

Posted by: TeslaRaptor.5197

TeslaRaptor.5197

I’ve read several posts complaining about the state of how “hard” everything is now. While I vehemently disagree with this sentiment, they do have the legitimate complaint of stating that the JP is too crowded.

I’ve been lucky enough to get in and do it, but I know that many others aren’t. I don’t know why Anet can’t just create a system to rotate players based on completion/time (for the trolls) or make a side server for it.

Either way, I agree. It is ridiculous getting in to the JP.

I find the idea of a geocentric universe sexually arousing.

in Living World

Posted by: SirSixString.6349

SirSixString.6349

PLEASE add more servers for jumping puzzle instances! I have to just sit here till one’s available! I wanna Holiday too guys! T_T

in Living World

Posted by: Emma J.1940

Emma J.1940

1am Uk time and the map is still full!! I’m really bad at jp but I so want the new winter’s presence that I’m trying to get in and practise but I’ve had one 15min slot since the start of wintersday.

PLEASE PLEASE add an instance / more space

in Living World

Posted by: Nanashi.6297

Nanashi.6297

I’ve been lucky enough to get in and do it, but I know that many others aren’t. I don’t know why Anet can’t just create a system to rotate players based on completion/time (for the trolls) or make a side server for it.

Either way, I agree. It is ridiculous getting in to the JP.

Or just, you know, use the overflow system they have since release of GW2. I have no idea why they don’t simply open a new overflow for that map when there are too many players. It works for every other map in the world, too.

But I definitely agree that it is ridiculous. Considering the system arenanet has at hand it simply cannot happen that a general map (so, obviously, everything except dungeons etc) is “full”. Just open up another overflow WTH…

in Living World

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Yeah this is pretty irritating.

in Living World

Posted by: Sinbold.8723

Sinbold.8723

I posted this in another thread, but it should be here too:

Weird things going on with the Wintersday servers. Yesterday I was in the jp when the score window popped up (I hate that- if you’re jumping it can make you miss). Showed everyone’s score and seemed to send everyone back to the start. So there I am at the start, and I notice that I’m the only one in the instance. So I did the jp 4 or 5 times till I got my 15, and not once did anyone else enter the instance. I had it to myself for 10 minutes or so. And I KNOW that there were people experiencing the “world is full” bug while I was alone in the instance, because I asked when I left my very own instance.

in Living World

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Well I’ve not been able to get into the JP at all so far. Keeps kicking me out.

in Living World

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

I posted this in another thread, but it should be here too:

Weird things going on with the Wintersday servers. Yesterday I was in the jp when the score window popped up (I hate that- if you’re jumping it can make you miss). Showed everyone’s score and seemed to send everyone back to the start. So there I am at the start, and I notice that I’m the only one in the instance. So I did the jp 4 or 5 times till I got my 15, and not once did anyone else enter the instance. I had it to myself for 10 minutes or so. And I KNOW that there were people experiencing the “world is full” bug while I was alone in the instance, because I asked when I left my very own instance.

Oh yes, I consider this hitting jackpot! You can get up to 20 runs in half an hour on your own ^^

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

in Living World

Posted by: Kenny Mack.2653

Kenny Mack.2653

they really need to patch this, especially given how easy it is to accidentally hit “leave” once the mindnumbing farm hits in…

in Living World

Posted by: Masha Mk.7014

Masha Mk.7014

This is so annoying! How am i supposed o do it when every time i try “world is full” and i get ported back to DR.

we need a fix for this ASAP

in Living World

Posted by: SheWhisperedX.2043

SheWhisperedX.2043

Hello

We fixed the problem by turning down the graphics to super low and it let us join first try

Weird

in Living World

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

They just glorified pvp as esports. They removed jumping puzzle servers for that cause, is my best guess (last year was no prob at all in this situation.)

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in Living World

Posted by: packrat.2091

packrat.2091

This is getting seriously ridiculous. 3 days now and I can’t even attempt the jump puzzle. And now I’m hearing there is possible botting going on in the JP. Guessing this is not going to get fixed till next year.

Minovus – Blackgate