Wynne's Locket

Wynne's Locket

in Living World

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

I was hoping we could buy Wynne’s Locket with this new episode as an alternative to completing the achieves for Seeds of Truth. I have not been able to manage the Dodgy Crowd, Invisible Infiltration or Wicked Rodeo. Solo has been impossible for me and I have looked for groups trying for this but been unsuccessful – not a lot seem interested in completing it. It is disappointing not to have an alternative route to get this item to complete the collection.

Wynne's Locket

in Living World

Posted by: Lazaar.9123

Lazaar.9123

You can only buy those trinkets from the vendor if you have already finished the relevant achievements, they’re more there for people that want multiple copies.

Wynne's Locket

in Living World

Aerinndis.2730

You can only buy those trinkets from the vendor if you have already finished the relevant achievements, they’re more there for people that want multiple copies.

Not sure what you mean by ‘relevant’ achievements. Please specify which achievements. If it is current achievement to get it then ok. Something to work for. Seeds of Truth does not seem achievable for me currently since I cannot finish that solo and not been able to find groups who want to go for it. Vague does not get it here for me, sorry.

Wynne's Locket

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Basically, yes, you have to complete all the Seeds of Truth achievements to unlock Wynne’s Locket. You get one copy for free, but the vendor only sells additional copies if you’ve already unlocked it. It’s so you can acquire more copies for your alts if you want them.

Wynne's Locket

in Living World

Aerinndis.2730

Deal breaker for me then, since I have been unable to get Seeds of Truth, via solo or groups, sigh. Now trying to figure out the obscure how in Tyria do I get the Bloodstone Pot Pie to complete that event. Frustrating all around for me on this one. Not sure this is now worth any more effort.

Wynne's Locket

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

My advice would be to try asking/begging your guild for help. Usually once the initial release has passed, interest in getting the achievements goes way down. (A big reason why I always try to complete achievements as soon as possible after they first come out.)

You get the Bloodstone Pot Pie by talking to Seimur Oxbone in the same story instance as the achievement.