You dare compare Scarlet to Game of Thrones?

in Living World

Posted by: byjiang.1260

byjiang.1260

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-01-14-you-thought-that-was-it-for-guild-wars-2

By its conclusion, Season One will have been developing for 15 months. What ArenaNet wanted to create was a complex plot that kept people theorising and speculating in the same way a show like A Game of Thrones (and the book series A Song of Fire and Ice beyond that) does – to have “people realise what the power of having a video game that can tell a story like a television show is”.

Really?

Just. kittening. Really?

If this was supposed to market your game, it did exactly the opposite.

I now know you are quite satisfied with this sorry excuse of a story we have.

I can now safely abandon the dream that GW2 will ever have a story I actually enjoy and never look back.

EDIT:

“It’ll be really fun in three months when the ending happens for those people to be able to stand up and say, ‘I got it right! I nailed Game of Thrones!’”

He obviously thinks they are comparable.

When I want to paint something and fail badly, I do not say anything at all about the painting of Mona Lisa.

I would not talk about how I want it to have the same emotional effect on people as Mona Lisa in any way.

I would simply be too ashamed to say anything remotely related to painting.

(edited by byjiang.1260)

in Living World

Posted by: Mia Lunarfang.5826

Mia Lunarfang.5826

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-01-14-you-thought-that-was-it-for-guild-wars-2

By its conclusion, Season One will have been developing for 15 months. What ArenaNet wanted to create was a complex plot that kept people theorising and speculating in the same way a show like A Game of Thrones (and the book series A Song of Fire and Ice beyond that) does – to have “people realise what the power of having a video game that can tell a story like a television show is”.

Really?

Just. kittening. Really?

If this was supposed to market your game, it did exactly the opposite.

I now know you are quite satisfied with this sorry excuse of a story we have.

I can now safely abandon the dream that GW2 will ever have a story I actually enjoy and never look back.

They said its what they wanted, not what they accomplished. Obviously, there can be no comparison.

in Living World

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

They didn’t compare the Living Story to A Song of Ice and Fire. They said that they want to give with the Living Story the same kind of feel that A Song of Ice and Fire gives to the readers (wanting to speculate). They never said that they accomplished that or that they think that there is any similarity between the two stories.
Note the difference:
“I can cook. Gordon Ramsay can also cook” (No comparison between the abilities)
“I cook just like/better than Gordon Ramsay!” (Arrogance)

You people nowadays are finding any excuse to open an angry thread.

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

(edited by Gabby.3205)

in Living World

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Its a really, really bad comparison…

Now if he had said My Little Pony or Sponge Bob Squarepants I would have been right with him…

in Living World

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

How can one even make such a comparison?

There’s not nearly enough gay wieners in the living story.

in Living World

Posted by: Saint.5647

Saint.5647

Bahahaha oh my. Chuckling over this. Really losing any trust in their judgement if they can make a statement like that.

One True God
Fashion Forward!
Guild Wars Dinosaur

in Living World

Mia Lunarfang.5826

They didn’t compare the Living Story to A Song of Ice and Fire. They said that they want to give with the Living Story the same kind of feel that A Song of Ice and Fire gives to the readers (wanting to speculate). They never said that they accomplished that or that they think that there is any similarity between the two stories.
Note the difference:

lol, I don’t know. Different people get angry at different things, so if you release a paragraph, there’s bound to be at least one person who gets kittened at a sentence. Take that into account and for each sentence we get an angry thread. I could understand getting angry if they said, ‘we GAVE the same speculation that exist in GoT’, but what they said is that they ‘WANTED to give the same speculation that exist in GoT’, they of course failed in that end, but they never said they succeeded, so there is nothing to find fault in, they were simply being honest.

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Game of Thrones is just an easy comparison because everyone knows of it. Like how Harry Potter and Star Wars get used as comparisons for things – not because of direct parallels, but due to mass audience popularity in their respective genres.

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Note the difference:

You’ll see this all the time. Reading comprehension tends to be very low when people already have a personal bias against the subject. There’s of course the usual reading too quickly and not fully grasping what it is being discussed as a result. What you’ll now start seeing are people posting in this thread, without having read the article, agreeing with the OP and treating what they stated as fact.

in Living World

Posted by: Illi.3647

Illi.3647

I…just…how can this type of people even live? How is it possible I can live here…this world is truly astonishing…nice way of putting things out of context for random hate and rage btw, very nicely done! When someone says that he was aiming for something, it doesn´t men he is saying “kitten, it´s just like this thing!”. just stop for a second and learn with understanding

PS: I´m sorry to anyone who feels offended by me actually raging over someone raging, but I just couldn´t take it anymore…after these many threads with topics put out of context and with just random rage and “give me this” attitude, I just couldn´t take it anymore. As for those who were insulted and felt like I was talking about them…I don´t appologise. I was talking about you

in Living World

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

@OP, here’s a call from somebody called Reading Comprehension. He’d like to say “hello” to you.

They didn’t compare Scarlet to GoT. They even admitted their failure in delivering the story properly. The GoT comparison, as others have said, is about the “speculation part” and trust me, people have been theorising for the past 6 months on Scarlet, her motivations and her background story and her relation to everything that’s happened so far. Trust me, the speculations have been wild – check Lore section of these forums and you’ll know. These ranged from “Scarlet is an idiot” to “Scarlet is trying to kill Elder Dragons” to “Scarlet is an Elder Dragon herself” and Anet accomplished what they claimed to have – get people come up with all sorts of theories and get them to talk.

And yes, GoT is the most recent famous stuff related to entertainment where people are still not sure where the story might end up and keep speculating on the ending. Now they wouldn’t compare it with Harry Potter or Star wars because they had straightforward “Good beats Evil” backdrop. GoT doesn’t, and nobody knows where Scarlet stands among all the chaos, except Anet. They haven’t claimed that Scarlet as a character has been a success, instead they admitted it had a poor delivery, but the overall story has been successful so far because of the speculation part.

And yeah, the title might get you infracted with “how dare you” stuff.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Living World

Posted by: ShinjoNaomi.1896

ShinjoNaomi.1896

Any excuse to be raging mad on the forums and try to bash Anet and their game…
Yep…

“If half as many people were half as brave in real life as they were online…
… The human race would never have to worry about be oppressed again.”
I think trolls should have their computers smashed. ’Its all part of the game. U mad bro?’

in Living World

Posted by: Jemmi.6058

Jemmi.6058

Note the difference:

I invite you to re-read this particular line

“people realise what the power of having a video game that can tell a story like a television show is””

That is a clear comparison, suggesting the story is told like a television show. Based on previous sentences, it can be inferred the show in question is Game of Thrones.

in Living World

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

I glad I’m not the only one who thought the comparison to GoT was ridiculous. Personally I find GoT a good show to watch but its not what I want from a computer game. I want high fantasy adventure not political powerplays.

I really hope the stop trying to be like GoT. I don’t want to see anymore elections, trade agreements or worker contract disputes.

This reminds me of how I felt when the latest Star wars movies came out and it turned into some stupid political crap and all the magic of adventure was lost.

in Living World

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Note the difference:

“people realise what the power of having a video game that can tell a story like a television show is””

That is a clear comparison, suggesting the story is told like a television show. Based on previous sentences, it can be inferred the show in question is Game of Thrones.

It can also be inferred it’s the Sopranos, or Lost, or anything else on television. If this interview happened five years ago it would have been those two or Snape Kills Dumbledore. If it had happened ten years ago it would have been about the Wire. Twenty years? NYPD Blue more than likely, or CSI. Thirty? “No, Luke. I am your father.” Forty? “Who Shot JR?”

No matter when this interview would have happened, it would have been compared to whatever was more pop-conscious and the widest amount of readers would understand as “oh, they’re talking about a twist”. Not “Oh they want to be the next Star Wars”.

By the way, I can tell you how “Game of Thrones” ends. George. R.R. Martin finds all your favorite characters and kills them. All of them. Yes, even him.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in Living World

Jemmi.6058

Note the difference:

It can also be inferred it’s the Sopranos, or Lost, or anything else on television. If this interview happened five years ago it would have been those two or Snape Kills Dumbledore. If it had happened ten years ago it would have been about the Wire. Twenty years? NYPD Blue more than likely, or CSI. Thirty? “No, Luke. I am your father.” Forty? “Who Shot JR?”

No matter when this interview would have happened, it would have been compared to whatever was more pop-conscious and the widest amount of readers would understand as “oh, they’re talking about a twist”. Not “Oh they want to be the next Star Wars”.

By the way, I can tell you how “Game of Thrones” ends. George. R.R. Martin finds all your favorite characters and kills them. All of them. Yes, even him.

As Game of Thrones is the only show listed before the comparison statement regarding TV Shows, it is the only TV Show that you can expect he is talking about.

He had not mentioned those other shows, so it would be incorrect to assume he was talking about any of them.

That said, the comparison in question is mostly talking about the guess work that is involved with what’s next? However, I feel the Living Story has not really succeeded in giving me that ’what’s next’ feel.

My best comparison is to Homeland. That TV Show is great, and the story is great. However, I find watching the show on a week-by-week basis to be unbearable. I get bored very easily. The show pace is way to slow. If I watch the episodes back to back, then I get hooked into the story and the characters. IMO that is what the living story needs, a DVD/Blu-ray/Netflix -like thing where you can replay the entire season back-to-back.

In my opinion, the worst part of TV Shows is the wait for the next week, and that is the one thing from TV Shows that the Living Story is trying to emulate.

in Living World

Tobias Trueflight.8350

In my opinion, the worst part of TV Shows is the wait for the next week, and that is the one thing from TV Shows that the Living Story is trying to emulate.

Interesting you bring that point up, because it’s a good point. Funny it’s still the way TV tries to release things which are filmed before the season starts, when it’s not the way people really watch stuff now in the age of DVRs over VCRs.

I mean, it’s understandable a couple of the video series I watch online and aren’t on TV have that going on – often they literally are still editing things for Episode 4 while Episode 3 is getting uploaded.

Also fun how many friends couldn’t stand Lost I knew, who after I handed them the full set watched it and came back to tell me it was “less annoying” to watch in big chunks.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in Living World

Mia Lunarfang.5826

Sure, it sounds like banter when you take it out of context by only posting a portion of the sentence. When in reality, it should read as follows:
" What ArenaNet WANTED to create was a complex plot that kept people theorising and speculating in the same way a show like A Game of Thrones (and the book series A Song of Fire and Ice beyond that) does – to have “people realise what the power of having a video game that can tell a story like a television show is”.

Clearly, the term wanted does not carry the connotation of success. It is, in its principal form, a desire; not the to be assimilated with the profound consequences of such. By no means did they say or even imply that LS is as good as GoT, or for that matter, that they accomplished the same level of speculation and suspense in their players. Only then would you have valid reason to find fault with their statement.

(edited by Mia Lunarfang.5826)

in Living World

Posted by: BatsLoveCaves.5768

BatsLoveCaves.5768

How can one even make such a comparison?

There’s not nearly enough gay wieners in the living story.

No weiners, but we do have Marjory and Kasmeer.

in Living World

Posted by: Cormac.3871

Cormac.3871

Note the difference:

So a better analogy would be “We wish to take our cooking to the same level that Gordon Ramsay has taken his.” Which is also not arrogant, it’s aspirational. Nothing wrong with aiming to be among the best. If you write a short story and say you were inspired by Tolkien you are not saying that you are as good as him by implication.

But if the analogy does go further I have a nasty feeling that Braham is going to be Sean bean.

in Living World

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

You can’t compare Living Story to Game Of Thrones.
Living Story and its Hello Kitty writing level is clearly much more superior.

in Living World

Posted by: Marax.4938

Marax.4938

I like how people seem to claim to be able to judge writing levels. They see GoT as an example to emulate? That they aren’t there yet is irrelevant. That they are striving for having stories of such quality is commendable if nothing else.

And dare? As if it’s a crime and said something insulting? Who are you to ridicule their aspirations? Who are you to tell a whole company and a team of people who dedicate their lives to guild wars 2 that they can’t have ideals?

That’s not a working way to motivate a writing team to improve upon themselves :p

in Living World

Jemmi.6058

Sure, it sounds like banter when you take it out of context by only posting a portion of the sentence. When in reality, it should read as follows:
" What ArenaNet WANTED to create was a complex plot that kept people theorising and speculating in the same way a show like A Game of Thrones (and the book series A Song of Fire and Ice beyond that) does – to have “people realise what the power of having a video game that can tell a story like a television show is”.

Clearly, the term wanted does not carry the connotation of success. It is, in its principal form, a desire; not the to be assimilated with the profound consequences of such. By no means did they say or even imply that LS is as good as GoT, or for that matter, that they accomplished the same level of speculation and suspense in their players. Only then would you have valid reason to find fault with their statement.

Good call. I admit defeat

in Living World

Posted by: Blurk.6231

Blurk.6231

I admit it isnt the best comparison you can make and you can call it whatever you want, but its a really complex story they set out. Id say they brought it not as good as they thought they would but this is the first time any company has even tried this form of updates. If you are a bit more into lore you would say that everything going on is quite intriguing. Also another thing about the comparison with Game of Thrones: I am a fan of that story too and I think the plot hasnt advanced one bit the past season, so saying Game of Thrones is out of comparison is just ignorant. Everyone can have his or hers opinion, but dont blame Scarlet and her story for everything you think is wrong with this game.

Look beyond the obvious…

in Living World

Posted by: Tremain.4623

Tremain.4623

People hate Scarlet like they hate Joffrey.

in Living World

Posted by: Super Riceman.8702

Super Riceman.8702

But Joffrey did more than just show up every few weeks. And even though I hate him, its because he is a well developed villain not a poor attempt at a trope.

There is only one god and its name is nerf. There is only one thing we say to nerf, not today

in Living World

Tobias Trueflight.8350

But Joffrey did more than just show up every few weeks. And even though I hate him, its because he is a well developed villain not a poor attempt at a trope.

. . . well developed. Heh. I don’t think so. He’s a young man for whom nobody had the stones to discipline growing up so now he thinks he can get away with anything. A more well developed villain is Tywin, or Mance. Joeffery is just a little brat with a crown

in Living World

Mia Lunarfang.5826

. . . well developed. Heh. I don’t think so. He’s a young man for whom nobody had the stones to discipline growing up so now he thinks he can get away with anything. A more well developed villain is Tywin, or Mance. Joeffery is just a little brat with a crown

Even so, people despise Joffery because his actions invoke our emotions, whereas people hate Scarlet because she fails to do so. In comparison, the hate for Joffery is far more akin to love; people love to hate him, love the way his actions twist the plot.

in Living World

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Even so, people despise Joffery because his actions invoke our emotions, whereas people hate Scarlet because she fails to do so. In comparison, the hate for Joffery is far more akin to love; people love to hate him, love the way his actions twist the plot.

I find it interesting the actor for Joffery isn’t going to do anything else after that role, honestly. While Tara Strong will keep getting work

Also, I’d say Scarlet fails to do so simply because she hasn’t really tried. Which is really an issue with the whole last years’ worth of Living Story. With only a few exceptions it didn’t seem to be trying.

in Living World

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

When i think about comparing GW2 to Game of Thrones all that comes to mind is….

…Hodor Hodor

in Living World

Posted by: Mochann.5298

Mochann.5298

I find it interesting the actor for Joffery isn’t going to do anything else after that role, honestly. While Tara Strong will keep getting work

Also, I’d say Scarlet fails to do so simply because she hasn’t really tried. Which is really an issue with the whole last years’ worth of Living Story. With only a few exceptions it didn’t seem to be trying.

There is no try. There is only do.

Scarlet didn’t try. She could’ve, she should’ve, but she didnt.. That’s all that matters. That’s why she’s a fail.

#ELEtism on Eredon Terrace

in Living World

Mochann.5298

…Hodor Hodor

I should note that it’s very obvious that the GW2 team (or whoever is leading it) wants to be Game of Thrones. One very obvious clue is the name of one of their old Living Story contents —- Flame and Frost.

If that isn’t a dead giveaway, I don’t know what is. GW2 team obvioulsy aspires to be like Game of Thrones/ Song of Fire and Ice.

in Living World

Posted by: hedix.1986

hedix.1986

WRONG. People hate Scarlet because she was poorly introduced and, from the little we’ve seen, badly written into the existing lore of the game we all bought. People hate Joffrey because he was well written as a despicable character.

…Hodor Hodor

This is probably the only GW/GoT comparison. “Die die die, die die” is Hodor level of dialogue. :p

[QQ] – ex RoS, current Piken Square
[DV] – megaboss community

in Living World

Mochann.5298

Yeah, Scarlet doesn’t even make sense internally from ANet’s own lore perspective. A Silvari that graduates from all three Asuran colleges, worked with the inquest, and somehow manages to forge alliances with all the evil powers despite every single one of her plans getting destroyed and failing, and despite being a massive homicidal maniac without a shred of charisma? I mean seriously, lolwut.

Someone was smoking plantations of Suspension of Disbelief Weed when they wrote Scarlet up. Saying she is badly written doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface of it.

in Living World

Posted by: zwierz.9012

zwierz.9012

Yeah, Scarlet doesn’t even make sense internally from ANet’s own lore perspective. A Silvari that graduates from all three Asuran colleges, worked with the inquest, and somehow manages to forge alliances with all the evil powers despite every single one of her plans getting destroyed and failing, and despite being a massive homicidal maniac without a shred of charisma? I mean seriously, lolwut.

Someone was smoking plantations of Suspension of Disbelief Weed when they wrote Scarlet up. Saying she is badly written doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface of it.

You forgot about her mastering norn metallurgy, charr engineering and hylek alchemy. And knowing the secrets of everyone on Tyria. And literally walks away slowly when players arrive just to have them stare sheepishly as she trottles casually towards the portal.

in Living World

Rebound.3409

She’s a women…and we clearly don’t understand her because of that. That’s the twist anet put in and nobody sees it.

in Living World

Posted by: Xukavi.4320

Xukavi.4320

There’s nothing wrong with what they said. They basically aimed at one thing when they compared what they wanted to achieve from the LS to what GoT did, and that’s creating suspense to finding out what happens next in the living story. They by no means compared the stories themselves. The only thing they compared was the complexity of the plots themselves. Game of Thrones has a complex plot with at least one plot twist each season. They wanted to achieve the same in a game with an ongoing story.

The ongoing story in question is The Living Story shown to us by The Living World. Some of the plot twists are how Scarlet was behind the Molten Alliance and the Aetherblades. If Anet is guilty of anything it would be that they had plot twists that played out wrong mainly because we don’t have a reasoning for those plot twists. Theoretically this has led to more speculation by the community, which is what they wanted to achieve which is a pro. The con is if the final plot twist that pulls everything together isn’t worthy of an epic status then the story itself failed.

Please before bashing people try to understand what they are saying. And to the OP, don’t bash something and disappear.

Elyas Wolfbane – Ranger, Xukavi – Thief

in Living World

Tobias Trueflight.8350

I should note that it’s very obvious that the GW2 team (or whoever is leading it) wants to be Game of Thrones. One very obvious clue is the name of one of their old Living Story contents —- Flame and Frost.

If that isn’t a dead giveaway, I don’t know what is. GW2 team obvioulsy aspires to be like Game of Thrones/ Song of Fire and Ice.

I’ve seen that before, and before George R.R. Martin’s series. So, by the nature of “Fire and Ice” being a rather common pairing of terms for two things not normally found in close proximity, they must be referencing Game of Thrones?

Not the dredge working with the Flame Legion, in a region mostly known for snowstorms, ice, and dolyaks?

Methinks you’re trying too hard to make your case.

in Living World

Rebound.3409

Are u trying to tell me that all the snow in LA wasn’t from “beyond the Wall” brought by mery men from the Black Watch and in fact it’s something common for winter events like IRL?

Hodor does not approve of this blasphemy!

http://img.pandawhale.com/63903-Hodor-A-true-poet-Reddit-meme-5rgd.png

in Living World

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Are u trying to tell me that all the snow in LA wasn’t from “beyond the Wall” brought by mery men from the Black Watch and in fact it’s something common for winter events like IRL?

Winter does come, eventually.

Except to Texas and Florida. They don’t get snow, just hurricanes.

in Living World

Posted by: Xukavi.4320

Xukavi.4320

Winter does come, eventually.

Except to Texas and Florida. They don’t get snow, just hurricanes.

Egypt sends its regards. Winter may come, but not the snow.

Elyas Wolfbane – Ranger, Xukavi – Thief

in Living World

Posted by: Chrispy.5641

Chrispy.5641

In Anet’s Defense, atleast as far as developer posts and livestreams say, they are only learning the process behind making a good living story right now. Its not like they are experts at something that no one has ever done before….

…..right, because no other video game company in history has ever put out regular updates for their games.

in Living World

Mia Lunarfang.5826

And to the OP, don’t bash something and disappear.

Right? If you’re going to start a forest fire, take responsibility.

in Living World

Tobias Trueflight.8350

In Anet’s Defense, atleast as far as developer posts and livestreams say, they are only learning the process behind making a good living story right now. Its not like they are experts at something that no one has ever done before….

…..right, because no other video game company in history has ever put out regular updates for their games.

They really need to think about phrasing. It’d been more accurate to say they are “learning the pacing”. How much, how fast, and what to keep hidden.

And by the way? Not sure but don’t think another company have in particular done regular plot work like this when it wasn’t ramping up excitement for an expansion.

in Living World

Posted by: Chrispy.5641

Chrispy.5641

They really need to think about phrasing. It’d been more accurate to say they are “learning the pacing”. How much, how fast, and what to keep hidden.

And by the way? Not sure but don’t think another company have in particular done regular plot work like this when it wasn’t ramping up excitement for an expansion.

Before their owners saw no dollar signs, and had them change their entire business model, Turbine was regularly (every 2 months), putting out updates to the storyline in Lord of the Rings Online, before an expansion was ever announced. They regularly added new regions, raids, armors, totally reworked several classes…the usual stuff you would expect, and even though the update was every few months (sometimes longer) instead of every few weeks, the amount of content they put out was more than comparable to what you see Anet put out over the same time frame. (You might also try to say that LOTRO required a subscription, but, back in 2007, that was still the most sucessful business model at the time, and there also was no optional ‘cash shop’ yet, like what Guild Wars 2 has now, and the FTP version of LOTRO has now as well.)

So, yeah…., other games have done it before, and honestly, I will be very surprised if Guild Wars 2 can keep the living world going through 2015 without suddenly releasing an expansion, or changing the release pattern. (which technically they already did, but personally I think thats a good thing, so long as they actually took the time to do enough bug testing no nothing breaks the game when it gets released tomorrow.)

(edited by Chrispy.5641)

in Living World

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Before their owners saw no dollar signs, and had them change their entire business model, Turbine was regularly (every 2 months), putting out updates to the storyline in Lord of the Rings Online, before an expansion was ever announced. They regularly added new regions, raids, armors, totally reworked several classes…the usual stuff you would expect, and even though the update was every few months (sometimes longer) instead of every few weeks, the amount of content they put out was more than comparable to what you see Anet put out over the same time frame. (You might also try to say that LOTRO required a subscription, but, back in 2007, that was still the most sucessful business model at the time, and there also was no optional ‘cash shop’ yet, like what Guild Wars 2 has now, and the FTP version of LOTRO has now as well.)

So, yeah…., other games have done it before, and honestly, I will be very surprised if Guild Wars 2 can keep the living world going through 2015 without suddenly releasing an expansion, or changing the release pattern. (which technically they already did, but personally I think thats a good thing, so long as they actually took the time to do enough bug testing no nothing breaks the game when it gets released tomorrow.)

See, all I knew about LOTRO was how much it made me cringe to hear how it shaped up. Also, about Lulzy and all that stuff.

The updates were not even on my radar. Though I did somewhat enjoy trying out DDO (another of Turbine’s offerings I think). Good to know someone else tried it. (And with the safety net of subscription income, still decided to drop it.)

in Living World

Posted by: waylander.7695

waylander.7695

Game of Thrones and GW2 in same sentence … lol

in Living World

Posted by: Nightarch.2943

Nightarch.2943

But… but we never got to see Scarlet’s taters…

Guild Wars 2 is not a sequel to the original Guild Wars but merely an alternative story setting.

in Living World

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

Taters, later? sigh.

in Living World

Posted by: Nightarch.2943

Nightarch.2943

Taters, later? sigh.

Delicious plump… taaaaterrrrs.

Guild Wars 2 is not a sequel to the original Guild Wars but merely an alternative story setting.