about sclerite karka shell

in Living World

Posted by: Sibe.3512

Sibe.3512

hi, i missed the last gw2 event and i didn’t get the “tentacle back” (sclerite karka shell)

does anyone know if there is a way to get it

ps: I tried to do the achievements, some are still available while others can not seem to get them

in Living World

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

Yes, I know

There isn’t, too late for you GW2 is full on temporary content and rewards now! Btw, I hope you got that new fancy helmet already.

in Living World

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

No way to get it by now AFAIK.

There was talk about old living world content returning, probably as fractals, but they specified that even if old content returned, the rewards were meant to be exclusive to the living world and they would not be returning.

BTW, if I could in any way, I’d give you mine, it’s gathering dust in my bank since it doesn’t really fit any of my characters.

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

in Living World

Posted by: Sibe.3512

Sibe.3512

Yes, I know

There isn’t, too late for you GW2 is full on temporary content and rewards now! Btw, I hope you got that new fancy helmet already.

y i got, and i am soon to get wing back too, but that karka back was perfect with my arah gear :/

that was the only event that I lost and it was the only one that I needed

in Living World

Posted by: Rehk.6574

Rehk.6574

I too missed this event and am incredibly saddened there is no other way to obtain it.

It would have been the coolest back slot skin to have for my characters i can possibly think of, and nothing else comes close to the coolness of it. So sad i can’t get it.

Sucks having real life commitments that force me to take breaks from gw2 where i miss entire living world contents like this.

so….so sad. =’(

in Living World

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

They might bring it back with a different colour variation like they did with the Desert Rose.

in Living World

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

It’s how they get players to login every 2 weeks if not you will miss out on limited time skins. Like the other poster said they will probably bring it back with a different color or a glow since anet seems to be doing this a lot recently