art critic achievement bugged?

in Living World

Posted by: godsie.2864

godsie.2864

I have destroyed all statues (17 of them) on 2 different characters and both times achievement did not trigger ? anyone else had this is it bugged?

in Living World

Posted by: Zok.4956

Zok.4956

I have destroyed all statues (17 of them) on 2 different characters and both times achievement did not trigger ? anyone else had this is it bugged?

Maybe you did not find all of them. I got the achievement, but did not count how many statues I destroyed.

in Living World

Posted by: Bridget Morrigan.1752

Bridget Morrigan.1752

Oh, it’s bugged—my husband and I were in the same instance, and I got it, but he didn’t. That should be impossible. (Neither of us got a hit on every single statue.)

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Someone suggested that it might be bugged if you get downed or die during the mission. I did get downed once and I couldn’t get the achieve, so it’s possible. Can anybody else confirm/deny this?

in Living World

Posted by: Zeivu.3615

Zeivu.3615

My issue with the Achievement was something different entirely. The last four statues in the boss area couldn’t be attacked with standard melee. I had to use hand-targeted AOE skills to damage them at all. They couldn’t be targeted through normal means and any other attacks would result in "obstructed’ errors.

in Living World

Posted by: Phorxy.5629

Phorxy.5629

Yeh, I found that I had to shoot quite high on the statue in the boss area. Like in upperchest/shoulder/head area, or it wouldn’t take damage. Might be an obstruction thing from other world elements.