domain of light

domain of light

in Living World

Posted by: uglytrolls.7528

uglytrolls.7528

what on earth am i meant to do here exactly?
i got to a part of hidden arcana that says “determine your next course of action”, but suddenly i was pushed in to the domain of light without being given any courses of action and now it’s… im not even sure what im meant to do here lol

it says something like “sync with a similar colour to create a protective bond”… this isnt helpful to anyone

is there a way past this or do i need to restart hidden arcana? its probably very simple but im quite confused

domain of light

in Living World

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

Killing one of the small crystal creatures give you a colored aura. Bring that aura to a similarly colored pillar of light to gain a temporary shield to bypass the high damage areas.

The real “fun” begins when you have to fight a miniboss that is protected from projectile attacks unless you use the same mechanic to step inside its barrier. The damage once your shield drops is massive, btw…

domain of light

in Living World

Posted by: uglytrolls.7528

uglytrolls.7528

oh, thank you! just finished the malevolent memory too

domain of light

in Living World

Posted by: Jaken.6801

Jaken.6801

The mechanic of this boss is really annoying for my Mesmer.

As I am reliant on my phantasm I can not use it to hurt the boss, since they get instantly defeated as soon as they enter the battlefield.

This considerably drops my damage output and this boss is just a pain (It doesn`t help that he resets health, which is even more annoying if you get downed, just because you went brain afk for a bit, sicne it is just soo boring after the tenth charge at him).

Is it possible to give my phantasm the shield as well? It is quite infuriating to see my phantasm melt instandly, but my Mini, who has no health or damage in any way, running around with a giant shield bubble.

domain of light

in Living World

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

The mechanic of this boss is really annoying for my Mesmer.

As I am reliant on my phantasm I can not use it to hurt the boss, since they get instantly defeated as soon as they enter the battlefield.

Same old, same old. The devs don’t play or test this stuff with mesmers, and I still haven’t figured out how to start this part of the story with my thief.

Figured it out. I have to start right back at the ghosts in Salma. Great.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.