fake new fractal !

fake new fractal !

in Living World

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

ahah, ok sorry i tried to tone down the trolldom in the title

seriously though, the next installment seems to be about a sidestory arena net wanted to glamorize since launch.. that’s fine but i have a quick question for everyone

if you could choose a storyline that wasn’t fused into the current living story.. so, like a fractal, it could just be anything.. what would you pick? an early eir adventure? or something with the other dest edge members, like when rytlock met logan.. something about snaff maybe?

also, bonus question.. where would you go next? northernshiverpeaks/old bloodlegion territories, elona/cantha, somewhere else?

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

fake new fractal !

in Living World

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

I would like to see the “conversion” (if you will) of Glint with the Forgottens ritual. I think that would be pretty cool. Or maybe the battle with Kralk when he comes after Glint.

Also I would really like to see the story and the origins of the Uncatagorized fractal.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

(edited by pdavis.8031)

fake new fractal !

in Living World

Posted by: narwhalsbend.7059

narwhalsbend.7059

I would like a pre-searing fractal. Pre-searing was beautiful and so much fun.

“Ascalon Academy”
Start off in Ascalon City, cross the long bridge, then get into a PvP battle with some old henchmen in the arena. Then, meet up with Rurik and battle through the grawl to reach Vatlaaw Doomtooth.

“North of the Wall”
Leave from Ascalon City, meet up with Rurik and Althea by her stage, work as a team to open the gate, then journey through the oakhearts and charr to Piken Square, then off toward the Searing Cauldron.

“Ashford Catacombs”
There was so much interesting stuff in the catacombs, like the room with the poisonous water, the large candle lit areas, the great hall with the large statue of grenth, and all the gargoyles.

“Barradin Estate”
I’d imagine something involving stopping the bandit firestarters and putting out their fires, dealing with aloes.

“Annihilator” and “Annihilator 2: Searing Day”
Fractals are in the future too right? The player characters are sent forward/back in time to meet with Corporal Bane where they must leave the safety of the KT29-Moahawk to protect Sarah/Gwen!

(edited by narwhalsbend.7059)

fake new fractal !

in Living World

Posted by: Lyndis.4653

Lyndis.4653

I’d love to see this guys last trip to the mists : http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Lord_Odran

This part of the lore really intrigued me when I read GW:Prophecies booklet so in a way I’m torn between having to experience it and the potential disapointment it could be.