how do I get Living World..

in Living World

Posted by: Jade.7614

Jade.7614

Q:

how do I get Living World if I have Heart of Thorns already?

in Living World

Posted by: Cyninja.2954

Cyninja.2954

A:

Living World Season 1 is not avaialable.

Living World Season 2 is up in the gem store for 200 gems per episode (8 episode total) (or 1,280 gems for the complete pack) or purchasable straight from the story menu.

Living World Season 3, episode 1 – 4 are up in the gem store or straight from the story menu at 200 gems each. Episode 5 unlocks automatically currently since it’s the newest one and will be available to you once you log in.

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Episodes/seasons are bought via the Gemstore. You can use gold – gems or your own money to but them.

The exception being if you logged in during the initial release period for an episode, then its already banked in your story journal for free (ie episode 5 of season 3 is free if you log in atm)

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I’m not sure one can find Season 3 Episodes in the Gem Store, but they are available for purchase via the Story Journal. Season 3 Episodes should appear in the Gem Store once the season is complete, as a bundle (and perhaps, at a discount much like the Season 2 bundle). Season 2 Episodes (as a bundle) can be found in the Gem Store (price will reflect any already-unlocked Episodes).

Good luck.

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I’m not sure one can find Season 3 Episodes in the Gem Store, but they are available for purchase via the Story Journal. Season 3 Episodes should appear in the Gem Store once the season is complete, as a bundle (and perhaps, at a discount much like the Season 2 bundle). Season 2 Episodes (as a bundle) can be found in the Gem Store (price will reflect any already-unlocked Episodes).

Good luck.

As stated above, apparently season 3 episodes are available in the gem store for players to catch up with

in Living World

Inculpatus cedo.9234

As stated above, I don’t believe you can find Season 3 Episodes in the Gem Store; only for purchase via the Story Journal.

In other words, should someone open the Gem Store searching for the Season 3 Episodes to purchase, they would not find them there; only in the Story Journal.

in Living World

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Yes, I stated that a few times. =)

in Living World

Posted by: Cyninja.2954

Cyninja.2954

As stated above, I don’t believe you can find Season 3 Episodes in the Gem Store; only for purchase via the Story Journal.

In other words, should someone open the Gem Store searching for the Season 3 Episodes to purchase, they would not find them there; only in the Story Journal.

Yeah this I am unsure off since obviously I have them unlocked. I added the story journal just in case. It might well be that we won’t see Season 3 in the store until they are complete and put up with a discount. The story journal will work though.

in Living World

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

1. If you log into the game during the release of a Living World episode, you automatically get it for free. Check your Hero Panel’s “Story Journal” tab (the one with the star symbol) to see which ones you already have. Season One is not available because it wasn’t instanced like Season Two and Three, but delivered in the form of temporary live events (you can check out on its plot by visiting the story-telling NPC in Lion’s Arch by the beach — you have to activate it in your Story Journal first, though; for more S2 info watch the ~3 hour movie summary on YouTube).

2. You can buy a whole Season also for real money instead of gems, simply by logging into your account here on www.guildwars2.com > Store.

in Living World

Inculpatus cedo.9234

^I’m not finding that in the ‘Shop’. Are you sure you can purchase Living World Seasons/Episodes outside the Gem Store (other than in the Story Journal)?