if missed out on new content am i to late?

in Living World

Posted by: RavenRecoil.6103

RavenRecoil.6103

I see all the living story events like flame and frost on guild wars website. However i have not been able to play any of this content because of my lack of gaming time. Am i able to still visit these areas and do any content? My character is level 76 and i have tons of the map to Still explore. Thanks.

I am a hardcore casual player at best!!
Always up wind from my prey. I want them to smell my farts!

in Living World

Posted by: Jax.9107

Jax.9107

The living story is just that – living. It has a limited time and then goes away. If you missed the content, you are unfortunately out of luck. There is a new batch of content coming up in the next patch on June 11th, so you can jump right in with everyone else and participate then!

in Living World

RavenRecoil.6103

Thanks jax for the reply. I figured that was the case but it would be nice if i could have still visited the areas. I love to explore. the world has such great artistic style.

in Living World

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Most of the Living Story takes place out in the open world and those areas can indeed still be accessed.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Living World

RavenRecoil.6103

Ok cool. I would like to see the areas. Do i take an asura gate to them? Can i see the area on my world map?

in Living World

Posted by: Getefix.9150

Getefix.9150

it would be better if they did a living event and didn’t announce it, you know, let the players find it for themselves that would give the world a more ‘living’ feel, rather than have a bunch of adventurers ‘just so happen’ to be in the area when it all kicked off

“Nothing is true, Everything is permitted”

Kiel Replacement Movement

in Living World

Posted by: Jax.9107

Jax.9107

Ok cool. I would like to see the areas. Do i take an asura gate to them? Can i see the area on my world map?

The Flame and Frost story took place in Diessa Plateau and Wayfarer Foothills. There was also a dungeon that is no longer accessible. The content associated with the F&F story is gone, even though the zones are still there. Same goes for Super Adventure Box from April – it’s gone from the game and you can’t get to it anymore.

The Southsun story is running until the next patch on the 11th. You can go to Southsun via Lion’s Arch.