may be getting ahead here...

in Living World

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

But how many episodes to go? Assuming the next patch will be Dec 2, then the 16th? But I also assume the 16th will be wintersday patch. After that, two holidays and into Dec, almost another month of break probably.

Maybe I’m thinking this wrong, but if true, then when will this whole “change tyria forever” moment occur, if not at the end of this year?

in Living World

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Most likely two more episodes.

One on December 2nd and another one at December 16th.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Living World

Posted by: VitalSuit.1980

VitalSuit.1980

There’s 8 episodes. The last pieces of Carapace armor are unlocked on episode 8 (says so in the descriptions).

Or rather episode 8 is the last portion of this LS.

(edited by VitalSuit.1980)

in Living World

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

There’s 8 episodes. The last pieces of Carapace armor are unlocked on episode 8 (says so in the descriptions).

I can’t look ATM, and I never noticed the releases dated, but when you say pieces, you mean more than one slot or same slot, different ac?

in Living World

Posted by: InfernoCrossing.8063

InfernoCrossing.8063

Will there really be two more episodes this year? Last year, LS started the midseason break around this time. The only significant December update was Wintersday (which I loved).

I can definitely see one more episode left this year that’ll give a cliffhanger answer to what happened at the end of the latest episode as a midseason finale, but then Wintersday is gonna have to roll in at some point.

[Stormbluff Isle since September ’12] |VZ|
Ragnarune | Lily Vinheim | Voirdere
Viezza

in Living World

Posted by: VitalSuit.1980

VitalSuit.1980

I can’t look ATM, and I never noticed the releases dated, but when you say pieces, you mean more than one slot or same slot, different ac?

Headpiece and Chest piece in episode 8, leggings and boots in episode 7, gloves episode 6, shoulders episode 5.

Go to the account wardrobe and look for all the carapace pieces (should be easy considering all the armors are in alphabetical order).

in Living World

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

But how many episodes to go? Assuming the next patch will be Dec 2, then the 16th? But I also assume the 16th will be wintersday patch. After that, two holidays and into Dec, almost another month of break probably.

Maybe I’m thinking this wrong, but if true, then when will this whole “change tyria forever” moment occur, if not at the end of this year?

Rule #1 when dealing with Anet:

Their promotions seldom ever match what they actually deliver.

The “change Tyria forever” was the attack on Lion’s Arch.

Lion’s Arch was changed forever.

Though I suppose one could attribute it to Mordremoth’s awakening too, which was done in the same update. Season 2 isn’t the cause of the change, but the after-effects and the change itself (Mordrem, Mordrem everywhere).

Will there really be two more episodes this year? Last year, LS started the midseason break around this time. The only significant December update was Wintersday (which I loved).

I can definitely see one more episode left this year that’ll give a cliffhanger answer to what happened at the end of the latest episode as a midseason finale, but then Wintersday is gonna have to roll in at some point.

ToN’s finale and Wintersday were delivered in the same patch. It wasn’t a “mid-season break” but a “holiday break”. Season 1 didn’t have a mid-season break. But at the same time, Season 1 gave a lot less content per episode compared to Season 2 (sans S2E6 which is more or less on par to the bigger S1 releases).

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Living World

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

They might split up episodes like with The Dragon’s Reach in part 1 too. 10 content releases makes more sense than 9 as well.

My guess is we’ll get another story patch on the 2nd, then have Wintersday on the 16th then a 2 part final episode running through january