question

question

in Living World

Posted by: titje.2745

titje.2745

hi.

i want to know how long i have the time for downloading the new ls3 episode 6
before it’s locked and gets in store for gems.
becouse i am not at home so i can’t download it. i am on holiday.
i get nervous. friday i go home.

thnx in advance

question

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Likely, until the new expansion releases. At the very least, 2 or 3 months.

question

in Living World

titje.2745

Likely, until the new expansion releases. At the very least, 2 or 3 months.

thanks

question

in Living World

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

Hmm…today’s update is putting LS3 in the gem store already for 800 gems…I’m at work, so I can’t check to see if that means they locked down LS3 already, or parts of it, or what…

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/updates/Game-Update-Notes-August-1-2017/first#post6662944

question

in Living World

Posted by: Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946

Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946

Hmm…today’s update is putting LS3 in the gem store already for 800 gems…I’m at work, so I can’t check to see if that means they locked down LS3 already, or parts of it, or what…

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/updates/Game-Update-Notes-August-1-2017/first#post6662944

The policy has been, up to this point, that if you login while the episode is active, you unlock it. Regardless of whether you login on a f2p, core Tyria only, or a HoT account, you unlock it just by logging during that 2 (or so) month period between episode releases. I cannot for the life of me imagine why they would leave episodes 1-5 up for 2-3 months, and only leave episode 6 up for a week. It doth not make sense to suggest that.

So, yes, you’ll be fine. LWS3E6 should be considered active until the Expac drops on 9/22.

question

in Living World

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

The policy has been, up to this point, that if you login while the episode is active, you unlock it. Regardless of whether you login on a f2p, core Tyria only, or a HoT account, you unlock it just by logging during that 2 (or so) month period between episode releases. I cannot for the life of me imagine why they would leave episodes 1-5 up for 2-3 months, and only leave episode 6 up for a week. It doth not make sense to suggest that.

So, yes, you’ll be fine. LWS3E6 should be considered active until the Expac drops on 9/22.

Thanks! Still…better get off my duff and finish it!

question

in Living World

titje.2745

will there be a new title in this last episode like
the title hero of lions arch? that are unable to get after it?
i feel bad that i never got the title hero of lions arch.
i don’t want to miss this one if there is one. i am not much into this
so would be nice if some ppl can mention the titles and how to get them
thanks in advance. now i don’t have to create a new topic

question

in Living World

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You can check the Wiki for any titles that may be available. If a title is available in a Living World Story Episode, it would always be available.

Only titles that may be time-sensitive are Festival titles, and titles like the new one for pre-purchasing (not including old Season One titles).

Good luck.

question

in Living World

titje.2745

You can check the Wiki for any titles that may be available. If a title is available in a Living World Story Episode, it would always be available.

Only titles that may be time-sensitive are Festival titles, and titles like the new one for pre-purchasing (not including old Season One titles).

Good luck.

thanks !! so hero of lions arch title was a event title? and not a living story title?
i thought it was a end boss in a story instance. but that’s what i thought. i can’t find the right info about it.

but i don’t want to miss things if i am playing that moment. would be bad to miss things for not knowing they are there.

question

in Living World

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

“Hero of Lion’s Arch” was a Season One title, if I remember correctly.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

question

in Living World

Inculpatus cedo.9234

It’s a historical Achievement from Living World Season One:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Battle_for_Lion%27s_Arch

question

in Living World

titje.2745

ah now i understand it. it’s just doing the living story mode
but they took away that living story. so it’s unobtainable now.
thnx will do my story.