retry button at the final boss in EP 3

in Living World

Posted by: Gele.2048

Gele.2048

i mean come on KILL all again just to get the achievements is to much way to long instance just to fail so easy and not to get the reward

in Living World

Posted by: Haxel Rose.5412

Haxel Rose.5412

Yeah this really needs to be added.

in Living World

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

i guess if Anet could do it like for the plant dragon boss in that Silverwastes instance where you could instantly repeat it without leaving the instance and you wouldnt be forced to redo the whole instance but instead started again at the beginn of the bossfight

that would be nice

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

in Living World

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

Not before i get a reset mote for the pact summit boss in LS2

in Living World

Posted by: Avan.1540

Avan.1540

This would be nice

20+ Charracters – Charr only player – NA Kaineng
Give Charr armor some more love!
Let us show our spots, stripes, or lack-there-of in style.

in Living World

Posted by: ExtraCosmic.9082

ExtraCosmic.9082

I have to strongly agree (and borderline beg) for a reset mote on this encounter. The achievements are very difficult, very annoying, and influenced by a not-insignificant degree of luck. There’s no need to gate the attempt behind a long, slow string of far above average toughness encounters.

in Living World

Posted by: Storm Sunstarr.8470

Storm Sunstarr.8470

I also agree. My wife and I both have attempted this together and with 3 other guildies. Since only the instance owner gets the achievement, with 5 people trying it, you can guess the amount of attempts that will be made until all 5 of us can get the achievement. Tried 4 times so far with no luck.

Aurora Sunstarr, leader of Sunstarr Clan [Suns]
Sorrows Furnace
“Youth and strength can always be overcome by old age and treachery!”

in Living World

Posted by: Bee.7081

Bee.7081

Yes, please, add the retry mote to this encounter. It is just really a pain to do the whole instance all over again – if it would be just 2-3 attempts, I wouldn’t mind it that much, but there is a high probability of failing the achievement.

in Living World

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

Interesting. I didn’t find the achievements hard to get at all. The boss is easy to defeat. First, all you have to do is kite all the orange and red circles and lure him to the next mob of smaller creatures that need to get out of the way. You can do this alone, just make sure you are evading and have a speed boost (trait or equipped skill). If you are with a group, make sure everyone is luring the boss in the same direction, otherwise it will take forever.

Once the minions are all dead, simple attack him (or her? ) from behind or the flank to avoid getting frozen, and watch out for the arrow that indicates his charge attack.

To get him down in under five minutes, get a team of 3-5 players, they can even be random players you encounter on the map. Just ask in the map chat and you will find mates for this endevour in no time. He goes down fast.

in Living World

Posted by: Boogiepop Void.6473

Boogiepop Void.6473

I also agree. My wife and I both have attempted this together and with 3 other guildies. Since only the instance owner gets the achievement, with 5 people trying it, you can guess the amount of attempts that will be made until all 5 of us can get the achievement. Tried 4 times so far with no luck.

The instance owner thing was a bug, not intentional. They fixed it. Everyone present now gets credit. But the unfrozen thing is individual (YOU have to not get frozen), so it can get irritating.