secret of E

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

Incase I was wrong in it being ‘e’, I apologize, but I mean our secret message sender. I finally thought of the theory who it could be.

What if this ‘person’ wasn’t near to scarlet or anyone, but just had the ability to see into the future. A prophocy as it may be, and lead us to our destiny?

With the theory we are going to see glints child, what if glints child is M? Following their mothers footsteps and even inheriting her powers. The zephyrites could’ve been writing for the dragon even.

Even perhaps kass’s powers increasing could be because she turns out to be an ascendant.

(edited by Serophous.9085)

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Do you mean “E”?

secret of E

in Living World

Serophous.9085

Do you mean “E”?

Ty, E, I couldn’t remember off top of my head

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

"E"von Gnashblade says hello.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

If E were one of Glint’s children, would it be sending us letters? That doesn’t sound very dragon-like.

Also, we have not seen any indication that E has some sort of fore sight. In fact, quite the opposite. He pretty much seems to be reacting to events as they happen.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: TheBlackLeech.9360

TheBlackLeech.9360

Idk why but I instantly thought of Evennia when I got the mail…. being involved in the jungle and all.

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Mister E, whether one person or group, has strong connections to the humans as I believe just about all of their interactions in the game world has been with human characters.

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Ki"E"l says hello

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

Lord Faren says hello too. He’s the best fit for character, motive, and opportunity.

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: Bunmaster.9734

Bunmaster.9734

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: Olvendred.3027

Olvendred.3027

E stands for Emperor

#Canthaconfirmed

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: Thiagugu.9682

Thiagugu.9682

The Qu"E"en says hi.

“Don’t be discouraged, darling. You can’t help being inferior.”

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: erickn.1853

erickn.1853

Countess An is “E”
; )

pd. But my hopes are all put on Livia.

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: Trixie.7614

Trixie.7614

Trah"E"arne says hi.

Glorious Human Master Race

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: FrostSpectre.4198

FrostSpectre.4198

Eliphas the Inheritor! :P

I’m a casual PvE adventurer, I enjoy combat, adventure and helping, but not farming.
I rarely do PvP or Hard PvE, unless it’s organized.

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

Well, as long as we’re throwing out ideas…

What if it’s … us?

We (the character) are the First Commander of the Pact. We’ve been a hero even longer than that. We’ve been standing at ground zero for more insane kitten and massive magics than anyone in living Tyrian history. That has to change a person. And it must have. All versions of “us”, even the sylvari ones, just shrug off the vision that shattered Scarlet’s mind.

It’s possible that we’re moving events without even realizing it by this point. Somewhere in the back of our minds we see the patterns, and make adjustments with little changes to the world around us. A letter here, an encounter with an unseen person there.

Who is " Mr. E " ?
ME

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Why would a charr care about the politics of Divinity’s Reach?

To use your joke:
"E"llen Kiel says hello.
Prince "E"dair says hello.
"E"vennia says hello.

Then there’s Lord Faren, who’s far far more interested in human politics than some Ash Legion charr, has a good chance of being E. Livia as well, to be honest – perhaps E stands for Exemplar?

Well, as long as we’re throwing out ideas…

What if it’s … us?

We (the character) are the First Commander of the Pact. We’ve been a hero even longer than that. We’ve been standing at ground zero for more insane kitten and massive magics than anyone in living Tyrian history. That has to change a person. And it must have. All versions of “us”, even the sylvari ones, just shrug off the vision that shattered Scarlet’s mind.

It’s possible that we’re moving events without even realizing it by this point. Somewhere in the back of our minds we see the patterns, and make adjustments with little changes to the world around us. A letter here, an encounter with an unseen person there.

Who is " Mr. E " ?
ME

So, the PC has split personality that gives them – regardless of their race – and in-depth understanding of human politics, and writes ourselves letters to put into the mail?

Yeah… that doesn’t really match the quality of writing we’ve seen. Not really sure how they’d pull such off anyways, and I’m not sure it’d even make sense.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: VergilDeZaniah.3295

VergilDeZaniah.3295

The answer is… Palawa Joko. The trick? Everyone seeks a character with an E, so what’s the best way to hide for Mr E? Using a letter that doesn’t even exist in their own name!

Guild leader of The Nephilim of Elysium.

Son of Elonia.

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

The answer is… Palawa Joko. The trick? Everyone seeks a character with an E, so what’s the best way to hide for Mr E? Using a letter that doesn’t even exist in their own name!

Dub dun dun

secret of E

in Living World

Serophous.9085

Well, we know first he said “whispers of an attack” on the council. That could have been his way of saying “I see it in the future”. Let’s face it, claiming to have " heard of an attack" will get people on edge more than “I have seen into the future”.

As for writing letters, chances are this offspring wasn’t raised by glint, but by the zepherites. So it may have some human habits. Not to mention that the zephs can just write what he says.

As for the short meeting with Delaqua, we’ve seen with the countess that you can make very life-like mesmer clones to fool people, and even clones to look like other people (as she did with the queen). There’s also the point that mesmer magic can create a strong enough illusion to make someone appeared clothed….

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: JohnLShannonhouse.1820

JohnLShannonhouse.1820

We can stick to the possibilities we know. Based on Majory’s description, “E” is a human male with no necromatic power. Therefore, there are 3 possibilities:
E is a human male.
E is a mesmer who disguises himself as a human male, or has the help of one.
E is a group of people that includes a human male.

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

are you talking about crystal desert ?

Are you Shpongled?

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

Lord FarEn, obviously

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

E stands for Emperor

#Canthaconfirmed

Oh dem you! I laughed so hard here at my job and got everyone staring at me! hahahah

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

secret of E

in Living World

Serophous.9085

We can stick to the possibilities we know. Based on Majory’s description, “E” is a human male with no necromatic power. Therefore, there are 3 possibilities:
E is a human male.

I’m partial to the last one, but that there is a true E, and others go out to say they are E.

Also, the more I think about it, the more I am getting a DeathNote vibe here…

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

That the player character is going to die mysteriously? :P

Or words to that effect.

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

E stands for Emperor

yes, feel the anger, kill darth zaithen and join the dark side.

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

if e was faren it’d be because he was thinking of (E)nigma and that it sounded cool or something stupid like that

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

E is a human male.

I’m partial to the last one, but that there is a true E, and others go out to say they are E.

An organisation dealing in secrets… that might be a bit redundant given the existence of the Order of Whispers. Unless E is to the Order of Whispers as the Consortium is to the Black Lion Company.

That the player character is going to die mysteriously? :P

Actually that was foreshadowed in the first episode. Honestly I was more sad about the fact that Misa killed herself (well it’s only eluded to in the anime). But I guess we’ve already had our minor character death…

if e was faren it’d be because he was thinking of (E)nigma and that it sounded cool or something stupid like that

Or maybe it’s all been an act! Maybe Faren has been pretending to be a completely incompetent idiot in order to go unnoticed!

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: guitarburnsy.7593

guitarburnsy.7593

Just an idea but; look at the new party and the old party

Braham – Eir’s Son
Rox – Rhytlock’s Half Sister
Margary and Kassmer – Link to Logen?
Taimi – Zojja’s Student

So what about Caithe? or maybe “-E” should actual be “___E”?

Just think about it, Caithe is a thief that just happens to know what’s going on and she hasn’t been seen in the living story so far. What if she was watching Scarlet from the shadows after what happened in Twilight Arbour? Caithe was having a relationship with Failin (hense the book “How to keep a long distance relationship” found in her home") maybe she just hid in the shadows and let us know what was going on through ciphered messages?

As i said, just an idea ^^

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: AysonCurrax.3254

AysonCurrax.3254

Just an idea but; look at the new party and the old party

Braham – Eir’s Son
Rox – Rhytlock’s Half Sister
Margary and Kassmer – Link to Logen?
Taimi – Zojja’s Student

So what about Caithe? or maybe “-E” should actual be “___E”?

Just think about it, Caithe is a thief that just happens to know what’s going on and she hasn’t been seen in the living story so far. What if she was watching Scarlet from the shadows after what happened in Twilight Arbour? Caithe was having a relationship with Failin (hense the book “How to keep a long distance relationship” found in her home") maybe she just hid in the shadows and let us know what was going on through ciphered messages?

As i said, just an idea ^^

Correction. she did actually appear at the summit.

secret of E

in Living World

Posted by: One Prarie Outpost.4860

One Prarie Outpost.4860

E is the primary benefactor for Delaqua Investigations.
Why do I get an odd Charlie’s Angels feeling about this?