*spoiler* What is Jenna?

*spoiler* What is Jenna?

in Living World

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

In the first season, Jennah avoided death because she was an illusion.

My bet is that Jennah, overall, is an illusion.

Who has the power to make such a great illusion?

Kasmeer. Former Noble and heir, it’s her face in the locket.

*spoiler* What is Jenna?

in Living World

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

What.

No.

I like Kasmeer, but that would make no sense.

That sounds even dumber then Braham being Eir’s son.

And…that brings up a lot more questions than answers.

Ehh, it’s a joke, right? If so, you got me there for a bit.

*spoiler* What is Jenna?

in Living World

Posted by: Curo.2483

Curo.2483

I believe Countess Anise made the illusion, if I’m remembering the story correctly.

Curo Lunesque – “Concerned Citizen and Community Builder”
NSP – northernshiverpeaks.org

*spoiler* What is Jenna?

in Living World

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

I’m throwing it out there because it’s the least expected option. If i’m wrong, no one will remember, if I’m right, I’ll be the smug one LOL

*spoiler* What is Jenna?

in Living World

Posted by: M Steel.2574

M Steel.2574

According to the Guild Wars 2 Wiki, “Jennah is an exceptionally powerful mesmer in her own right, able to single-handedly end the Ogre Revolt by creating a clone of an Elder Dragon convincing enough that its Branded minions withdrew, whilst simultaneously casting a glamour that held hundreds of humans and charr in place.” She’s arguably more powerful than Countess Anise and it is possible that she creates illusions of herself to take her place in risky situations.

*spoiler* What is Jenna?

in Living World

Posted by: DarkOcean.8746

DarkOcean.8746

She’s also an alien. So… there’s that too.

*spoiler* What is Jenna?

in Living World

Posted by: Teofa Tsavo.9863

Teofa Tsavo.9863

Queen Jennah is Ori.

Pretty sure Scarlett was too.

Because of a ley line overload causing a matter transfer mecha magicalmaniacle juxtatramsfoobilation between an Asura gate and a Star gate.

Im sticking with the theory. Because wormholes + Ley lines lets me know what isn’t known.

Ley lines. The perfect solution to deadlines and writers block. Now in an easy open Can.

(edited by Teofa Tsavo.9863)

*spoiler* What is Jenna?

in Living World

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

According to the Guild Wars 2 Wiki, “Jennah is an exceptionally powerful mesmer in her own right, able to single-handedly end the Ogre Revolt by creating a clone of an Elder Dragon convincing enough that its Branded minions withdrew, whilst simultaneously casting a glamour that held hundreds of humans and charr in place.” She’s arguably more powerful than Countess Anise and it is possible that she creates illusions of herself to take her place in risky situations.

Yes, of course. And shes also a super saiyan and has caught all 718 pokemon….in shiny forms.

I think the writers went overboard with what she could do. Honestly if she can do all that then she doesnt need logan to protect her.

*spoiler* What is Jenna?

in Living World

Posted by: DarkOcean.8746

DarkOcean.8746

I think the writers went overboard with what she could do. Honestly if she can do all that then she doesnt need logan to protect her.

It’s probably more Logan needing her than her needing Logan… He really is just her lap dog, or something of that sort. But maybe that’s a good thing! Not every character in GW2 can be as developed and interesting as . . . I’ll come back to that point later!

Anyhow, Queen Jennah has proven to be fairly formidable. Whether it be by almost killing Forever-Classy Lord Faren or by balling up into a purple hamster ball while sitting around eating tacos and waiting for us to ‘rescue’ her in CM — she’s obviously got talent!

*spoiler* What is Jenna?

in Living World

Posted by: Kalavier.1097

Kalavier.1097

Jennah is a human.

*spoiler* What is Jenna?

in Living World

Posted by: Erukk.1408

Erukk.1408

Because she’s still human. Jennah might be able to basically shoot out mesmeric death rays out of her eye, but if someone gets close enough to slip a dagger between her ribs, she will still bleed out and die.

*spoiler* What is Jenna?

in Living World

Posted by: Sankofa Jimiyu.1567

Sankofa Jimiyu.1567

Jennah is Psylocke.

“Look like the innocent flower, but be the Obaba under’t.”

*spoiler* What is Jenna?

in Living World

Posted by: Soinetwa.5193

Soinetwa.5193

Because she’s still human. Jennah might be able to basically shoot out mesmeric death rays out of her eye, but if someone gets close enough to slip a dagger between her ribs, she will still bleed out and die.

and thats the problem
where the kitten is she?
on the throne sitting is her illusion she herself probably observing all this while perma stealth^^
youd need some inquest anti magic device so we can see her

but overall shutton aoe magic down would make the job quite easy as well^^

*spoiler* What is Jenna?

in Living World

Posted by: Yuino.2684

Yuino.2684

Jennah is Obama.

*spoiler* What is Jenna?

in Living World

Posted by: Freeelancer.2860

Freeelancer.2860

Jennah is the mother of dragons.

where the kitten is she?
on the throne sitting is her illusion she herself probably observing all this while perma stealth^^

She’s in your bedrooms watchin’ you play flappin’ bird.

*spoiler* What is Jenna?

in Living World

Posted by: HyruleanHyroe.1473

HyruleanHyroe.1473

Jennah is Psylocke.

But the original British Schoolmarm Psylocke, of course.

I have a “band”, Beatiatrician: http://youtu.be/zw_Sl-El8_I

*spoiler* What is Jenna?

in Living World

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Jenna is an Elder Dragon. He has taken over the original Jenna’s appearance, after a nice snack (burp), and now sits on the throne. It explains Jenna’s super powers and why he’s in no rush to go kissy face with Logan.

*spoiler* What is Jenna?

in Living World

Posted by: CaptainVanguard.4925

CaptainVanguard.4925

I’m honestly thinking that Anise is the real queen since she was the one that created the illusion of Queen Jennah in the crown pavilion.

She also “looks” like Salma, a lot more than Jennah herself does.

I think shes just afraid to take up the mantle of regalia because it means loosing her wayward, flimsy life.

It may also explain why she was trying to push Logan away during season 1 in the queens jubilee, since its possible shes afraid he might discover that Jennah isn’t the real Queen.

*spoiler* What is Jenna?

in Living World

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Wayward and flimsy? This woman is the driving intellect behind the Shining Blade, formidable in combat, fingers on the pulse of royal security. That’s like calling Judi Dench’s “M” in the new Bond movies wayward and flimsy.

However, there may be something hinky going on with Jennah. I don’t know why she’d bother to brainwash a gladiator in an arena into becoming her lapdog (maybe his bloodline matters too), but I don’t think Logan fell for her at all naturally. Still, I believe she is the Doric descendant sitting on the throne and that ties in to why she’d be a target for Elder Dragon ire.

*spoiler* What is Jenna?

in Living World

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

The idea that Anise is the actual queen and Jenna is an illusion she drags around is quite common. And would make a certain amount of sense.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

*spoiler* What is Jenna?

in Living World

Posted by: Erukk.1408

Erukk.1408

The idea that Anise is the actual queen and Jenna is an illusion she drags around is quite common. And would make a certain amount of sense.

Other than the fact it has been shown on plenty of occasions of them being apart.

During the Human PS, Anise shows up by herself through many of the missions. Does Jennah mysteriously disappear during these times? Or how about during CM story, when Jennah was teleported away and kidnapped. Was Anise hiding in the bushes the entire time keeping up the illusion?

*spoiler* What is Jenna?

in Living World

Posted by: Arghore.8340

Arghore.8340

Without any doubt Queen Jenna has this whole ‘StarWars’ thing going on with her. Leader of the ‘Rebellion’, Actively replaced by a ‘Decoy’. And at the same time ‘mental bond’ and the relation with Logan makes him ‘beyond a doubt’, at least a Jedi (but possibly even Jenna’s Brother? – depending on the StarWars sequence of your preference). So, that can only mean that not before long we will see the Corrupted Ghost of Gwen, with a hissing voice ‘Logan I am your Great-Grand-Ma, pschhhh, give up your resistance and join Kralkatorrik’s forces, pschhhhh, and together WE will rule Tyria… … pscchhhhh’ …

We are peace, we are war. We are how we treat each other and nothing more…
25 okt 2014 – PinkDay in LA

*spoiler* What is Jenna?

in Living World

Posted by: CaptainVanguard.4925

CaptainVanguard.4925

Logan is supposedly Ascalonian blood and could very well be indirectly related to the Ascalonian Kings down the Thackery Line.

We don’t know if the Thackery family has ever had connection to royalty but it does appear that a lot of his story revolves around eventually being tied to the ancient sword Rytlock currently carries.

What I do think is that the reason Countess Anise drove Logan away from Jennah during Season 1, is because in the book Edge of Destiny, Jennah had an almost SUPERNATURAL level of compulsion over Logan and I honestly believe that this is no coincidence.

Once again supporting the thesis that Anise may be the real queen, Jennah is just that powerful as a mesmer illusion that she herself may have slowly begun to gain awareness of her own existence, which may bode ill towards Anise.

If mesmers are clones, made from magic, then what does a clone think, feel, can it feel, can it think?

One wonders if perhaps it can even be its own person, independent of its creator over time.

Do remember that there is a lot of mystery surrounding Jennah and none of it seems too obvious.

It also seems almost metaphorical, that a queen of humanity would create clockwork golems designed as puppets to protect it.

Its almost like, a subtle hint, no?