theory: (redacted) sent the (end spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

i got a theory that the pale tree manifested the shadow of the dragon from the dream in order to convince the world leaders to join forces and that the reason she was so weak was because that took a lot of power to do. the timing was just waaaaaaaaaay too convenient

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books

in Living World

Posted by: Bazzoong.7145

Bazzoong.7145

Or maybe Taimi used her waypoint- leyline manipulation device to create a spike in the grove’s waypoint to guide the mordrem there. Those asura can not be trusted anyway and have been known to experiment with he sylvari for quite some time now. They probably are behind the whole thing anyway….

in Living World

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

It was the Flame Legion.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

in Living World

Posted by: Allaraina.8614

Allaraina.8614

There is a greater being at work.

One more fearful than the dragons.

More powerful than the human gods.

We are all puppets on strings. They play with our minds, leading us through their twisted game.

They are called… The Devs….

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

Attachments:

My 18 characters are waiting for outfits from GW1 like Tuxedos! WE GOT DWAYNA! =D
http://asuratime.tumblr.com/

in Living World

Posted by: Allaraina.8614

Allaraina.8614

Sorry…. I had to… I had a good morning.

My 18 characters are waiting for outfits from GW1 like Tuxedos! WE GOT DWAYNA! =D
http://asuratime.tumblr.com/

in Living World

Posted by: Malchior.5042

Malchior.5042

Oh man…this has a good setup for a game.

(BLANK) sent the (BLANK)

Fill in your own words. GO!

Malchior Devenholm | Proud member of Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] | Northern Shiverpeaks

in Living World

Posted by: Shinji.8320

Shinji.8320

Or maybe Taimi used her waypoint- leyline manipulation device to create a spike in the grove’s waypoint to guide the mordrem there. Those asura can not be trusted anyway and have been known to experiment with he sylvari for quite some time now. They probably are behind the whole thing anyway….

You sir, just don’t like Asura. Though i admit they may seem a LITTLE untrustworthy, i think it might be something else.

We went into Omadd’s machine before, and after scarlet did that she had Mordremoth talking to her constantly. perhaps We, the player, are unconsciously providing ol’ Morty with information?

#Revive14kThiefBackstabs
Phnglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu Rl’yeh wga’nagl fhtagn.