towards Falls or Wastes?

towards Falls or Wastes?

in Living World

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

So, where do you guy think we are heading on?

Maguuma wastes is more likely the dry top concept area.. BUT, Maguuma falls are most jungle-like and vine-related.

Also, not sure if you guys noticed the giant breathing vine on dry top.

I yet can’y realize where are we heading on. What do you guys think?

towards Falls or Wastes?

in Living World

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Didn’t the end of the first chapter of the LS hint to going further west?

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

towards Falls or Wastes?

in Living World

MauricioCezar.2673

Did it? u mean cause of the master heading towards there? Well. Wastes are North-west, Falls are southwest. So, west is okay, but to south or to north?

I was thinking about wastes, But falls makes more sense with mordremoth at all. Also, a falls area would be really amazing and beautiful.

towards Falls or Wastes?

in Living World

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

Are you referring to the vine underneath the starting WP?

I was hunting chests and noticed a vine under there that was either breathing or pulsing.

towards Falls or Wastes?

in Living World

MauricioCezar.2673

I was hunting chests and noticed a vine under there that was either breathing or pulsing.

Yup. That creepy vine is yet makeing me nervous.

Also, have another giant vine near the sparring rock, that is too high to jump over it. But its obvvious about mordremoth corruption, since it not fits anyway well with tha paisage.

towards Falls or Wastes?

in Living World

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

Yup. That creepy vine is yet makeing me nervous.

Also, have another giant vine near the sparring rock, that is too high to jump over it. But its obvvious about mordremoth corruption, since it not fits anyway well with tha paisage.

There’s also a large vine besides the attackable vines near start that you can climb half way up. There seems to be a large plot of land at the top which leads towards the west. Though, you’re unable to climb any further up (yet).

I reckon this is fairly common knowledge though, since it’s hard to pass by it and not try to climb it

towards Falls or Wastes?

in Living World

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

We’re in the Wastes, technically speaking, and we must go through the Wastes to reach the actual jungle part of the Maguuma Jungle (well, reach other other part of the jungle part – it makes a C shape with the Tarnished Coast being the southeastern lip).

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.