winterday bell choir

winterday bell choir

in Living World

Posted by: Trinnitty.8256

Trinnitty.8256

If you join in the middle of bell choir the notes always take damage until you start over at the beginning. Has it always been like this? Such a big time waste while everyone now just does there daily and leaves. Then you try to join and doesn’t work. unless I’m missing something.

:\

winterday bell choir

in Living World

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Not sure if it’s a bug or intended, but I’ve also noticed this. If I had to guess, I think that if a player on stage with you missteps, it also damages you now.

I noticed I was taking damage, yet was still getting perfect scores.

If that’s the case, yes it’s a change from previous years. I think that may be what you’re experiencing.

Gone to Reddit.

winterday bell choir

in Living World

Posted by: NTDK.4897

NTDK.4897

yeah I also notice this. If you join halfway, you lose health even when u got the notes right

It’s better to find a game at start, 1st song.

ign: Larxene Rakushinu
Incoming Quaggans [iQ]

winterday bell choir

in Living World

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

I’ve only had it happen once and I pretty much always end up in an half completed instance. When I had it happen, I would take damage from playing any notes, however I could just sit there and at the end, I would have a perfect score, though I wouldn’t get anything out of it. It was only the 2nd or 3rd song and the next one had the same problem, so I just left and joined a new instance.

winterday bell choir

in Living World

Ardenwolfe.8590

Update: I definitely just experience this for myself just now. Yes, it’s a bug. A huge bug. I hit all the right notes, but got damaged for each one and no credit.

Definitely bugged. I also joined midway into the choir.

Will link this to the bug forum.

Gone to Reddit.

winterday bell choir

in Living World

Posted by: Threepsie.3248

Threepsie.3248

http://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/support/bugs/Bell-choir-Joining-bug/

Same issue there! But it’s not limited to joining mid-game only!
I’ve taken the liberty of adding your thread to my original post. Hope you don’t mind!

winterday bell choir

in Living World

Posted by: Serval.6458

Serval.6458

You can fix this by leaving the stage and rejoining it (the button for that is your elite skill.) That has worked every time I did it.

winterday bell choir

in Living World

Posted by: Robert.8206

Robert.8206

I have experienced the same, to be precise I believe it’s affecting everyone who joins the instance in the middle, people just do not report it as a bug. If you wait to the end of the encounter to see the scoreboard, you will notice plenty of names with 0 score.

winterday bell choir

in Living World

Posted by: Mara.6782

Mara.6782

I hate this. because of this stubit bell choir i cant get meta archiement. I dont know what i need to do there is no intructions no practise mode nothing. wiki dont help much i still take damage what ever i do. I hope next wintersday is less bad

winterday bell choir

in Living World

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I hate this. because of this stubit bell choir i cant get meta archiement. I dont know what i need to do there is no intructions no practise mode nothing. wiki dont help much i still take damage what ever i do. I hope next wintersday is less bad

The instructions are in the popup that shows up each time you join the bell choir.

winterday bell choir

in Living World

Ardenwolfe.8590

I have the sneaking suspicion that someone who calls the event ‘stubit’ doesn’t bother reading much of anything.

Gone to Reddit.

winterday bell choir

in Living World

Posted by: OmniPotentes.4817

OmniPotentes.4817

This bugg might be the culprit to many disliking Bell Choir simply because they get frustrated for continuously being penalized despite doing everything right.