10/4/2012 Respawn Rates...

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Warheart.8143

Warheart.8143

Orichalcum – ??
Ancient Logs – ??
Mithril ore – ??

Just hit 80 and wanted to try to make some gold for at least 80 rare/exotic set and i ask in map chat what the cooldown is on these nodes and i get 10 different answers can someone set this straight for me please thanks.

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

There is no true answer in the way of say 1 hour.
for example: you mighti have seen the node farms where there is a big amount of nodes at the same place. Arenanet have stated they have a respawn rate of 23 hours. as being the most important farm locations it is normal that they have the highest respawn rate. TRhis also implies that the single nodes have a lower respawn rate. That is also what I experienced in the game. Nut I also saw the nodes changes places (meaning that sometimes they are at one side of the road and the other time at the other side of the road where there wasn’t a node before). So the right answer to your question is that imo Anet did a great job in anti farming the nodes. If you play the game in an area where the matierial is you need you are very likely to not see less nodes then when you are looking for them on purpose. (and playing the game means in my book more fun then just getting the nodes).

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Warheart.8143

There has to be an answer…How did they code the nodes?? I heard 5 hours then i heard After this last patch they bumped it to 23 hr cooldown on the 5 orichalcum nodes u can find in Cursed shore.

Posted by: Kouken.8604

Kouken.8604

Guild Wars 2 wasnt even released on the 10th of April 2012

Warheart.8143

Thats cute grammar police. But i got my answer its 24 hrs what a joke