100% map completion couple of bits missing.

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Solid Gold.9310

Solid Gold.9310

Ok on my loading screen it say’s I have 100% map completion, but according to my achievements I have 3 items missing in the Shiverpeaks and Kryta, but on the map screen it only shows 1 POI missing.

I have been all over these areas and have no idea where to look.

Anybody have any ideas ?

Attachments:

Jumping puzzles, love them or hate them, I hate them. Thread killer.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

The one poi is probably Chantry of Secrets but those explorer achievements are not related to world completion. Those are for uncovering areas on the map. Sometimes they are areas which have no POI/heart/WP so if you just did world completion you’ll end up with a few missing.

Edit: actually since you have the 100% medal the missing poi is probably something recently added. Do you have the second aetherblade site in gendarran fields or the dead end bar in divinity’s reach? You can just hover over each of the map names to check the completion status to find the one with the newly added POI.

Solid Gold.9310

I’m stood in Chantry of Secrets now, so it’s not that.

Are you suggesting that I walk the entire area of the Shiverpeaks and Kryta again, looking for an area I might not have been to, without a clue as to what I might be looking for.

Edit…………

I have hovered over all the map names and they all show 100% and all things done.

Thats why I have no idea where to go or what area to look in, they are both big areas to cover with 5 or 6 maps in each area.

(edited by Solid Gold.9310)

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

In Kryta I was missing Beggar’s Burrow in Queensdale, much to my surprise.

The POI might be either of the ones they added back with Frost and Flame. If you already cleared those areas before hand they were added they would still read as 100%. Also there was that POI they added in DR for the Dragon Bash arc. Lower ring, outside wall at about 5 o’clock. Same thing, if you already had DR totally explored it read as 100% even after they added it.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Solid Gold.9310

Will check all these later guys, thanks, keep them coming any suggestions are good.

Solid Gold.9310

“Dead end bar in divinity’s reach”………….

Yup had missed that one, thanks.

“World Completion” now showing 100%

Shiverpeaks explorer still on 174/175

Kryta explorer still on 173/175

I know it’s possibly a bug, but I like to see things completed, it’s niggling me ANET !

So any more suggestions from you guys would be appreciated.

Posted by: Kovac.4372

Kovac.4372

If you’ve done world completion but still don’t have all areas unlocked then don’t worry about it. Do you have all jumping puzzles done? If not, you’ll probably want to sooner or later … and you’ll probably get all the missing areas along the way.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

If you’ve done world completion but still don’t have all areas unlocked then don’t worry about it. Do you have all jumping puzzles done? If not, you’ll probably want to sooner or later … and you’ll probably get all the missing areas along the way.

Hehe … doing all JPs + all Personal Story paths took care of several of the problem areas without me ever realizing.

Behellagh.1468

There is an area I overlooked in Shiverpeak that’s behind the ledge that you get to from the tower jumping puzzle. Tribulation Caverns off of Tribulation Rift.

There’s also Griffonrook something that you can only get to by a very concealed entrance in a lake.

RIP City of Heroes

Solid Gold.9310

Kovac.4372
“Do you have all jumping puzzles done? If not, you’ll probably want to sooner or later … and you’ll probably get all the missing areas along the way.”

No, I have a fair few jp’s, trouble is I hate them and just find them repetitive, especially when I keep missing jumps.
So I still have a fair few to do, probably won’t even bother with them.

Behellagh.1468
“There is an area I overlooked in Shiverpeak that’s behind the ledge that you get to from the tower jumping puzzle. Tribulation Caverns off of Tribulation Rift.
There’s also Griffonrook something that you can only get to by a very concealed entrance in a lake.”

Thanks I’ll check those later.

Behellagh.1468

Griffonrook Run is in Lormar’s Pass.

Tribulation Rift/Caverns is in the lower left of Dredgehaunt Clifts.

Both of these areas contain jumping puzzles.

RIP City of Heroes

Solid Gold.9310

Griffonrook Run is in Lormar’s Pass.

Tribulation Rift/Caverns is in the lower left of Dredgehaunt Clifts.

Both of these areas contain jumping puzzles.

Thanks, all good idea’s, will check them later and let you know.