288 hearts of 301 ?

288 hearts of 301 ?

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: TooNu.4530

TooNu.4530

I am trying to get 100% map completion, and everywhere on the regular map shows 100% complete. I just need to complete the WvW maps, as far as I know. Now I see that I have 288 / 301 hearts, why is that? The pvp areas don’t have hearts. Is there a hidden region? Will this have an effect on my attempt?

Currently sitting at 95%

288 hearts of 301 ?

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

Yes you need to complete all 301 hearts. It looks like you have one or two maps where you never have been. These are indicated with used a requered level number in a foggy area.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

288 hearts of 301 ?

Posted by: Asmodaus.1028

Asmodaus.1028

Open the world map for the PVE, and zoom out a bit till you can see the names of all the regions, and hover your mouse cursor over the names and it will show you if you have 100pct zone completion done or not. I know i was wondering why i was missing some hearts and POI’s, turned out i missed a whole zone that i totally forgot about, think it was Field of Ruin. So check that way and You might have missed some stuff

-No mercy for the weak, No pity for the dying, No tears for the slain- /-\S/\/\()|)/-\|_|S
-Often Imitated But Never Duplicated-

288 hearts of 301 ?

Posted by: Lexy.3912

Lexy.3912

Sounds like you might have missed Fields of Ruin, south of Blazeridge Steppes. It has 13 hearts and can be easily missed. Easiest way to access it is from the asura gate in Divinity’s Reach (Rurikton district).

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fields_of_Ruin

My GW2 Project 365 – building a picture of a year in Tyria
The #GW2Project365 on Twitter
Proudly representing The Legion of Honour [XIII] on Tarnished Coast

288 hearts of 301 ?

Posted by: TooNu.4530

TooNu.4530

OMG you guys! that’s exactly what I missed. I feel so embarrassed.

Thank you all for your help

288 hearts of 301 ?

Posted by: Lexy.3912

Lexy.3912

You are neither the first nor the last, don’t worry about it. Have fun with the Ogres and their pets

My GW2 Project 365 – building a picture of a year in Tyria
The #GW2Project365 on Twitter
Proudly representing The Legion of Honour [XIII] on Tarnished Coast