2nd Southwestern Silverwastes POI

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

It’s the very last POI I need to get on the map, and I can’t figure out how to get there.

If you look at this , it even ‘shows’ the POI southeast of the Amber Sandfall POI, but the wiki only indicates there is ‘one’ POI for the area.

I did the whole jump puzzle as well, and it never took me over that far (ending in Quarrel Gully).

Posted by: Xiahou Mao.9701

Xiahou Mao.9701

The PoI is in the Jumping Puzzle, near the end. You need to jump all the way to the bottom rather than following the path you’re supposed to follow to be able to pick up the PoI.

notebene.3190

The PoI is in the Jumping Puzzle, near the end. You need to jump all the way to the bottom rather than following the path you’re supposed to follow to be able to pick up the PoI.

ugh…i lost my puzzle markers already.

guess i’ll have to search a video on it or something. do you know what the POI is called, so i can look it up by name?

Xiahou Mao.9701

Hmm.. actually, maybe its “The Labyrinth” PoI? If it’s that, then you can access it by playing Pac-Man after the Vinewrath is killed.

The JP PoI I was thinking of, Sand Dune Caverns, is actually in Northwestern Silverwastes, not Southwestern.

notebene.3190

Hmm.. actually, maybe its “The Labyrinth” PoI? If it’s that, then you can access it by playing Pac-Man after the Vinewrath is killed.

The JP PoI I was thinking of, Sand Dune Caverns, is actually in Northwestern Silverwastes, not Southwestern.

Yeah, I got that one, in the Sand Dunes.

What do you mean playing Pac-Man? :/

Edit: Oh, this says I just have to go to the way point to the east of it and head west into some maze or something.

Thanks!

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

After you kill Vinewrath, the labyrinth opens. There is a WP to the south then a slope leading down to the maze. The POI is in there.

The Pac Man is a ‘cute’ reference to what you encounter in there (ie chased around by invulnerable ghostly mobs whilst collecting things)

Xiahou Mao.9701

A minute or two after the death of the Vinewrath in the zone’s meta event, the Labyrinth will unlock and players can travel there to play Pac-Man. You head down to the maze to run around and grab treasures, but invincible Lurkers (ghosts) will also be roaming around. Within the maze, you’ll find special orbs (Power Pellets) that turn you into a ball of light, making you invulnerable and letting you stun Lurkers that get close to you/hit you. You use the Key of Nightmares that you get from the Breach/Vinewrath events in the center of the Labyrinth, where the PoI is, to get gear and champ bags.

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

If you get there as soon as the labyrinth opens you stand a better chance of making it to the center of the maze before the mobs increase and make it a lot harder. Just make sure you have your nightmare keys with you so you can loot the chest, which you can do multiple times with a short cooldown.

notebene.3190

I made it, thank you. And thanks to the people that rezzed me when I didn’t quite make it out of that center tunnel on the way in!

After being in there, I totally remember doing that with my main 2 years or so ago when it first opened.