715/717 POIs...HALP!

715/717 POIs...HALP!

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Setta.5167

Setta.5167

So yeah, I’m missing 2 POIs for map completion and it’s driving me crazy. I’ve revisited all the areas twice now and it’s telling me I have em all, also I’ve already gotten the Chantry’s POI…any ideas?

715/717 POIs...HALP!

Posted by: Bluestone.7106

Bluestone.7106

Aside from Chantry’s I don’t know what to suggest. You obviously have them missed somewhere so if I was in your situation I would do another sweep of the maps.

My homeworld is Blackgate.
I am a GW2 player in New Zealand.
Check me out on the GW2 wiki.

715/717 POIs...HALP!

Posted by: Promega.7628

Promega.7628

Try the order of whispers hide out for starters.

715/717 POIs...HALP!

Posted by: Budd Royce.4697

Budd Royce.4697

That happened to me. I had to goto every single map to see which one I was missing. Turned out I was missing two instance POI’s in Rata Sum. Unfortunately there’s no easy way to figure out what areas the missing two are in.

Proud member of Valkyrie(Stormbluff Isle)
Randrys – Warrior

715/717 POIs...HALP!

Posted by: vince.5937

vince.5937

That happened to me. I had to goto every single map to see which one I was missing. Turned out I was missing two instance POI’s in Rata Sum. Unfortunately there’s no easy way to figure out what areas the missing two are in.

Another good point here (bolded): Check the ‘home’ instances in every major city. They’re not exactly on the map, but they aren’t exactly off of it either. It can get very confusing. Happened to me in Hoelbrak. Took me 20 minutes to figure out that the POI in the Great Hall was behind an instance door.

vince.5937 — Tarnished Coast — Les Saintes
R.I.P. City of Heroes, 2004-2012
Long Live Atlas Park 33

715/717 POIs...HALP!

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

There is one in a skritt cave in the Dredgehaunt area…also a skill point where you fight a skritt in a golem suit…I just stumbled onto it. Never even saw on the map.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

715/717 POIs...HALP!

Setta.5167

The thing is though while I was going from area to area I had everything maxed out (all the WPs, Vistas, POIs, and Hearts). I even used a list, http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Map_completion/table, to make sure I covered all the areas. Including the cities which aren’t on there for whatever reason. Are there any instance POIs that one would have to go out of their way to look for that I’m maybe missing? Again, I’ve already gotten the Chantry of Secrets.

715/717 POIs...HALP!

Setta.5167

Sorry, I overlooked this before my second post. Did those two POIs count towards Rata Sum’s total? If so, I’ve already gotten them, if not….WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE?! lol. I’ve already tried looking up vids, but can’t find one where someone has to go into an instance to get any POIs.

715/717 POIs...HALP!

vince.5937

Sorry, I overlooked this before my second post. Did those two POIs count towards Rata Sum’s total? If so, I’ve already gotten them, if not….WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE?! lol. I’ve already tried looking up vids, but can’t find one where someone has to go into an instance to get any POIs.

Hoelbrak, Knut Whitebear’s Loft in the Great Lodge (Instance)
Rata Sum, Engaged Demo Station (instance)
The Grove, House of Caithe (Instance)

Long Live Atlas Park 33

715/717 POIs...HALP!

Setta.5167

Got em! Thx for all the help guys…she was missing two from The Grove…after she tells me she got all the POIs including the cities…-.-. Thx for all the help anyways guys, sry for the trouble lol xD

715/717 POIs...HALP!

vince.5937

Glad you found them. Enjoy your gold star

Long Live Atlas Park 33