722/723 PoI's, Need 1 more

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Pridedemon.3041

Pridedemon.3041

I am stuck at 99% map completion because I am missing 1 POI, before someone says I have the “Second Aetherblade Site” POI in gendarren fields, I have 17/17 POI in gendarren fields.

I have all POI’s in eternal battlegrounds and all 3 borderlands, I am 100% complete in all locations, just rechecked all zone’s but I am not missing any POI, I have completed the personal story so I have claw island POI too, don’t know if I missed any there but I can’t seem to go back to claw island now since it’s a story related instanced area.

Does anyone know of anyother POI I might be missing, perhaps that’s not needed for area 100% completion like inside an instanced JP?

I am seriously lost here and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted by: cpg.7140

cpg.7140

Chantry of Secrets, via Bloodtide Coast. You have to enter it and get the POI inside.

Assuming that’s the only one you could be missing. Divinity’s Reach doesn’t show right on the big map so the mouseover isn’t useful, so it’s worth checking that one again too I guess.

Hobwash
[TAS] – The Asuran Squad
Devona’s Rest

Posted by: Pridedemon.3041

Pridedemon.3041

Chantry of Secrets, via Bloodtide Coast. You have to enter it and get the POI inside.

Assuming that’s the only one you could be missing. Divinity’s Reach doesn’t show right on the big map so the mouseover isn’t useful, so it’s worth checking that one again too I guess.

Yes it was chantry of secrets, many thanks for the quick reply

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

They added one in Divinity’s Reach about 2 months ago. Eastern Commons, near the outside wall at about 5:00 (if DR was a clock face).

There are also the few that have been added to Lions Arch, but if you have been doing the Living Story lines, you picked those up.

Keep in mind the Chantry of Secrets (Bloodtide Coast) on mentioned above can SHOW the PoI colored in from the map but if you haven’t actually entered the portal and gone to the PoI in the instance, it will not actually be counted.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

(edited by Brother Grimm.5176)