99% missing 1 single heart

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: novamegaman.1427

novamegaman.1427

so i have meticulously gone map by map until i got items for completing them but somehow i am missing 1 single heart (well 1 heart and 2 bugged skill points but i know where those are) and i was wondering if theres like a hidden map or something kinda like the chantry of secrets map where that hidden poi was ..but with a heart in it?

Posted by: ExyShock.6270

ExyShock.6270

Sometimes the hearts just don’t show up until you walk into their area. Happened to me when I was clearing low level areas. Go map-by-map to find that heart, and than compare your map to the wiki’s map – it’s a lot of work, but I believe that’s the only way to look it up.

Posted by: nysta.6713

nysta.6713

well done on getting that far.

Posted by: minikiller.8475

minikiller.8475

Go to every map where there it isnt 100% and the one that is like 98% will have a heart there look around and talk to the scouts they will most likely show you the way

Posted by: Drevin.6534

Drevin.6534

If you went from map to map and insured that they are 100% completed, then I assume you are missing the heart in one of the areas you did not do those last skill challenges. Look at the maps closely. See if there’s still some fog of war in the middle areas, or look around the edges and see if there’s an area that looks as uncovered, since the areas tend to be rectangular in shape.

Posted by: novamegaman.1427

novamegaman.1427

yea thanks guys this is embarrassing but i missed a heart in some cave in wayfarer foothills…one of the veryyyyyy begginer maps, well as least i learned to be more thorough or its going to cost you either alot of time or silver

Posted by: Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

Two tips nobody has mentioned:
1 – When you are in a zone, your world map shows you the completion of that zone. Thus letting you quickly know if you’re in the right zone or not.

2 – Scouts only show on your map if the scout knows of a heart that you don’t know about. But, when they are visible, they are visible even if the area is covered, you just have to be in the same zone.