A quick question about karma

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: ThePlanez.5871

ThePlanez.5871

What’s the Better way to farm it? Fractals or eotm? What’s the rate for both of them? Haven’t been on for a long time, just came back, think I was in SoS before the servers merged. Now trying to get twilight, need a lot of karma.

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

What’s the Better way to farm it? Fractals or eotm? What’s the rate for both of them? Haven’t been on for a long time, just came back, think I was in SoS before the servers merged. Now trying to get twilight, need a lot of karma.

Fractals are good if you have a fast group and a PRL that is high enough.

EOTM is good if you are lacking the above two items.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Posted by: ThePlanez.5871

ThePlanez.5871

Fractals are good if you have a fast group and a PRL that is high enough.

EOTM is good if you are lacking the above two items.

I think my PRL is around 15ish, so should I go eotm? What’s the rate there?

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

I think my PRL is around 15ish, so should I go eotm? What’s the rate there?

You’ll probably have a better karma rate in EOTM right now. But keep upping your PRL so that you can make the switch.
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fractal#Rewards

Server: Devona’s Rest

Posted by: Morte de Angelis.7986

Morte de Angelis.7986

Inc noob question. Whats PRL?

Posted by: Sacrai.6280

Sacrai.6280

Personal Reward Level, also called fractal level. The higher your level, the more karma you’ll get when playing under it. The formula is given in mtpelion’s link, but I’ll paste it here:

Karma awarded = (640 + 8 * Completed difficulty) * (Personal reward level – Completed difficulty)

Note that (Personal reward level – Completed difficulty) is capped at 10. A bit under 10K karma when completing a fractal 40 and you’re level 50.

[LAGS] Sacraï – Roche de l’Augure[FR]