AP Chest question

AP Chest question

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Asmodaus.1028

Asmodaus.1028

Hey all,

I have a question about the AP reward chests you get. My last chest yesterday was the 5k chest. I don’t have 5500 AP to get the chest for today. Question is. Once you hit 5500 AP, do you get the chest, or is it a “too bad so sad” type of thing that since you didn’t hit that AP mark you don’t get the chest? Me, alongside some of my guild mates were wondering about that.

Thanks

Asmo

-No mercy for the weak, No pity for the dying, No tears for the slain- /-\S/\/\()|)/-\|_|S
-Often Imitated But Never Duplicated-

AP Chest question

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

As soon as you hit the next achievement points threshold you will receive your chest.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

AP Chest question

Posted by: Asmodaus.1028

Asmodaus.1028

As soon as you hit the next achievement points threshold you will receive your chest.

Thanks. Thats what i thought. I didnt think Anet would be low and dirty like that. At least now i have other goals to work towards. I need those hell fire pauldrons.

-No mercy for the weak, No pity for the dying, No tears for the slain- /-\S/\/\()|)/-\|_|S
-Often Imitated But Never Duplicated-

AP Chest question

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

You’ll get them! We’ve been getting them once a day to make up for the backlog of points gained in previous play. They are retroactive rewards, but will always be there for new players.