Adopt a Newbie - Welcome Committee!

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Crimsonjr.2359

Crimsonjr.2359

I got two accounts on different servers plus a small Guild (My own) with buffs to help level etc..
I can do PvE, Dungeons, Fractals, PvP and WvW. Both on EU (One on Piken and I will update the other)
Crimsonjr.2356 (Second Account for those who want to level with me)
Crimsonjr.4708 (Main one that is on Piken)

Second account is on Underworld and I am from England but I vary when it comes to online times

Brit on Underworld High five

High Five indeed

In WvW, You are the reason someone gets a Precusor – Legendary Jr

Posted by: metaldude.4132

metaldude.4132

Oh oh oh those fantastic Brits… XD (no sarcasm here )

Sharpen your justice. Dust off resolve. Brace your courage. The Guardian dragonhunter approaches.

Posted by: Creadalf.9432

Creadalf.9432

I got two accounts on different servers plus a small Guild (My own) with buffs to help level etc..
I can do PvE, Dungeons, Fractals, PvP and WvW. Both on EU (One on Piken and I will update the other)
Crimsonjr.2356 (Second Account for those who want to level with me)
Crimsonjr.4708 (Main one that is on Piken)

Second account is on Underworld and I am from England but I vary when it comes to online times

Brit on Underworld High five

High Five indeed

I think that I have perhaps gone and gotten a little attached to AG, but I’ll PM you when I am on anyway, and perhaps guest across to Underworld

My thanks for this welcome thread though; it’s exceptionally good of you!

Posted by: Smokey.7652

Smokey.7652

Mega list updated again.

Char Warrior lvl 80 [NITE] [RO] NSP

Posted by: Jalkarukun.6217

Jalkarukun.6217

Hey!
It would be great, If you can add me to the list too. I’m on the Riverside Server (Ger) and I’m mainly playing the Guardian and the Thief (PvE). I’ve got 5,4k Accountpoints at the moment and It would be great, to help some new players.
Greetings

Jalkarukun.6217

Posted by: Grimwar.3789

Grimwar.3789

I’m available on [NA] Stormbluff Isle server most evenings during EST. Plus, our casual PvX guild welcomes new players to get started and have fun.

Grimwar.3789
Deux Ex [XX] on Stormbluff Isle
deuxex.enjin.com

Posted by: Veritas.4635

Veritas.4635

I’m willing to help anyone out that wants, I play mostly PvE, but occasionally some WvW thrown in. My main is a ele, so happy to give out what tips i can. Syndis Ashclaw is the toon. Server is Anvil Rock.

Posted by: Lolasaurus.7689

Lolasaurus.7689

I’m new and looking for other players to play with or guilds to join. So be great if someone wants to join. Right now I’m mainly focused on getting the 100% map completion. So if anyone has any tips on doing that, it would be great

I’m on the EU server Whiteside Ridge.

Posted by: Smokey.7652

Smokey.7652

Mega list updated again. Probably going to slow down to checking it every two days since the rate of new volunteers is slowing down.

Char Warrior lvl 80 [NITE] [RO] NSP

Posted by: TranquilInSpirit.6291

TranquilInSpirit.6291

I’d be happy to help. On Crystal Desert (NA), enjoy both pve and pvp and have helped teach people in a variety of circumstances.

Posted by: Anirri.4156

Anirri.4156

Willing to help anyone i can. I am experienced with necromancer/elementalist (staff) and thief (all over builds) all PVE mind you, i don’t enjoy pvp so i avoid it. I am on tarnished coast if anyone needs help with these or basic questions i will answer to the best of my abilities.

Posted by: Sisho.5431

Sisho.5431

I’m more than willing to help out new players. I main Elementalist and also have a level 80 Ranger and Warrior and all other classes are level 40+

I’m on Sea of Sorrows and if any new players on there need help they’re more than welcome to message me!

Level 80 Elementalist/Warrior/Ranger/Mesmer
Leader and founder of [BIO] on Sea of Sorrows

Posted by: Miss Anthropy.2485

Miss Anthropy.2485

Hey all—
I was a huge fan of GW1 and build many classes and farmed and ran people through the story. Just recently purchased GW2 and am excited to dive into the next chapter.

Unfortunately, I don’t have anymore friends still playing to give me the low-down on the new loot and armors and things like that. I’ll try contacting some people from the list once I get going a bit.

I am still in the process of downloading everything. Before I start, however, is there a specific server I should try to access for mostly PvE with some PvP players on it? I am usually available mornings (EST) and late evening.

I like to play with adults, and those that are 420 friendly especially haha

|| ||| | m a d d n e s s | || | ||
is somewhere between chaos
|| || | a n d a d r e a m ||| | |

Posted by: Sisho.5431

Sisho.5431

Hey all—
I was a huge fan of GW1 and build many classes and farmed and ran people through the story. Just recently purchased GW2 and am excited to dive into the next chapter.

Unfortunately, I don’t have anymore friends still playing to give me the low-down on the new loot and armors and things like that. I’ll try contacting some people from the list once I get going a bit.

I am still in the process of downloading everything. Before I start, however, is there a specific server I should try to access for mostly PvE with some PvP players on it? I am usually available mornings (EST) and late evening.

Honestly it is hard to go wrong with server choice. The only thing server choice truly impacts is World vs World. Otherwise you are allowed to guest onto another server anytime you want. Personally I’ve been on Sea of Sorrows since a couple months after launch and it is generally a great server. I think the only server you might avoid for sure is Piken Square. I can’t remember for sure but I believe that is the unofficial Roleplaying server. The servers generally have a large mixture of all players really, and when out in the zones playing people are merged from different servers to give a more populated feeling so like I said, server is not a huge choice except for WvW

Level 80 Elementalist/Warrior/Ranger/Mesmer
Leader and founder of [BIO] on Sea of Sorrows

Posted by: Nakatsu Hime.3520

Nakatsu Hime.3520

If I’m free, I usually respond to requests for assistance. I just think the overall GW2 online community should be more chatty and friendly.

Many times I find it isn’t.

Posted by: Xander.9024

Xander.9024

I’ll throw my name in the ring as well. I do pve. I like to help when I can. I moved back to NA servers (Gates of Madness). Feel free to drop a line, when I’m on.

Posted by: Miss Anthropy.2485

Miss Anthropy.2485

Hey all—

Honestly it is hard to go wrong with server choice. The only thing server choice truly impacts is World vs World. Otherwise you are allowed to guest onto another server anytime you want. Personally I’ve been on Sea of Sorrows since a couple months after launch and it is generally a great server. I think the only server you might avoid for sure is Piken Square. I can’t remember for sure but I believe that is the unofficial Roleplaying server. The servers generally have a large mixture of all players really, and when out in the zones playing people are merged from different servers to give a more populated feeling so like I said, server is not a huge choice except for WvW

Awesome, I joined Sea of sorrows because it seemed fairly active. I’m getting bored with the story already, and just want to get to leveling and farming. Made it to level 12 I believe in 2 days so progress has been made.

I have a mic and teamspeak if anyone is similar level and wants to power through this story with me <3

|| ||| | m a d d n e s s | || | ||
is somewhere between chaos
|| || | a n d a d r e a m ||| | |

Posted by: smhtjoa.7159

smhtjoa.7159

Hi there,

I’d be delighted to help out, what a fabulous initiative! I’m in the EU (CET time), Whiteside Ridge server and usually on in the evenings (> 7pm) and weekends.

I’m also casual PvE player, and would be happy to answer any questions, or help new players get immersed in the world of GW2.

Posted by: Omega Zoa.3859

Omega Zoa.3859

I am a casual PvE, from US in Yak’s Bend, if you need help, questions, etc hook me up

Why me of all others? Well..i’m amazing…and the biggest effin Norn you will ever see!

“Might makes Right” – the ability to commit an act is sufficient justification to do it.

Posted by: Spudfuzz.6185

Spudfuzz.6185

I am happy to help any newbies. Questions, leveling, story, whatever. I’m on Tarnished Coast server, NA. People are welcome to add me in game or send mail.

Posted by: metaldude.4132

metaldude.4132

Maybe it has been suggested already…why not start up a guild for this? "Adopt A newbie (HELP)
If players are available for help, they represent, if they are busy elsewhere, they do not. Might be the simpliest solution?

Sharpen your justice. Dust off resolve. Brace your courage. The Guardian dragonhunter approaches.