Agony infusion slot

Agony infusion slot

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Niels.5396

Niels.5396

After using an upgrade extractor I managed to get a ring like this, without any infusions. Does this mean I can put in an offensive and an omni-infusion? So I’d be able to get +10 stats on a ring rather than just +5?

Attachments:

Agony infusion slot

Posted by: LittleLepton.8915

LittleLepton.8915

Yes, you can get an agony resist infusion for 75 relics, and place it into the offensive infusion slot, and use the ones you can craft (with all the +1s) in the agony resist slot.

So, you can’t use 2 of the ones you can buy with relics, but you can get 10+ agony resist in that ring.

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Agony infusion slot

Posted by: Niels.5396

Niels.5396

I was asking for stats, not for AR. I am talking about omni infusions aquired through the mystic forge.

However, the AR you buy for relics is also omni so I guess that answers it as well. Great! This means I can have more vertical progression

Does it let you pick in which slot you want to put it?

Agony infusion slot

Posted by: LittleLepton.8915

LittleLepton.8915

Uh, I think we both misunderstood here. So you can’t put anything other than agony resist in that slot from the “infused” bit. At the moment, anyway. They don’t have any other thing to put in those slots. You can only put mighty infusions or whatever infusions into the omni, defensive, and offensive slots.

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1