And my next class will be.......

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Odokuro.5049

Odokuro.5049

Hello, lol.

I need some advice, currently I have an Asuran Power-Reaper, and he is very fun. I was looking to expand on my one character with another preferably Medium or Heavy Armor.

I don’t stick to one area of play, such as PvE or WvW or whatever, so being a class that performs well and is seen as one of those usual, go-to classes for Fractals/Raids, ect.

I prefer Power builds because I’m far too hasty to wait around for conditions to do the work for me, ect.

Thanks!

The Self-Proclaimed Pervy Sage of Yaks Bend.
https://www.twitch.tv/amazinphelix

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Ranger is a pretty good class for straight up damage/fast kills. For raids you may be asked to go Druid. Not sure how well they perform in Fractals however. Having all classes at lvl 80 with world complete I would suggest you to try the ranger, it’s a good easy class to play.

You could always go to the pvp lobby and try out all the classes there for free too. As you will have access to all the skills and traits so you can get a very good look at and feel to of all the classes.

Hope that helps!

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Quaggan as a Quaggan.

Warrior or Rev would probably be the best option if you’re looking for power builds that are popular to have. If you change your mind about light armor then definitely go for Ele.