Animal Skins

Animal Skins

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: RazorClaw.6852

RazorClaw.6852

I am playing a Ranger with a Feline pet and I was wondering if they had out or will come out with a TIger like Skin for Felines or is the Feline Family’s skins set?

Animal Skins

Posted by: Drevin.6534

Drevin.6534

I don’t recall any tigers or tiger look like being in the game right now, and that’s why there are no tiger pets. If in a future expansions they will add zones with tigers in them, the rangers could potentially get the opportunity to tame tigers. Until then, I don’t think anyone really knows. This is just speculation.

BTW, in Guild Wars there were tigers in the Factions campaign areas. So maybe they will add them in a future expansion covering Cantha zones. See here.

Animal Skins

Posted by: Jure Simich.6154

Jure Simich.6154

Anet have made no announcements regarding the contents of future updates, so we don’t know. But, everything is possible, and GW1 expansions did get us new pets, so we can hope.

Animal Skins

RazorClaw.6852

I don’t recall any tigers or tiger look like being in the game right now, and that’s why there are no tiger pets. If in a future expansions they will add zones with tigers in them, the rangers could potentially get the opportunity to tame tigers. Until then, I don’t think anyone really knows. This is just speculation.

BTW, in Guild Wars there were tigers in the Factions campaign areas. So maybe they will add them in a future expansion covering Cantha zones. See here.

Expansion? Do u mean like Blizzard does with WOW, Diablo and Starcraft or Patches like added content to the game? The reason I ask about a tiger skinned pet is I start out as a Sylvari Ranger thinking that the plant race look sort like elves and that I could just “Tame” a Tiger Skinned cat later on. Then come to do my research and I don’t see any Tiger Skinned kitties in game/fan sites so I look into other races too like the Charr which I can skin to look like a tiger with 4 ears which is nice but then it puts me back to lvl 1 instead of lvl 11 on my Sylvari, I like both races but I would prefer to have the Sylvari that looks more like a plant elf then a humanoid cat.

Anet have made no announcements regarding the contents of future updates, so we don’t know. But, everything is possible, and GW1 expansions did get us new pets, so we can hope.

Again Updates?? You mean Patches??? I am kind of lost here.

(edited by RazorClaw.6852)

Animal Skins

Posted by: Jure Simich.6154

Jure Simich.6154

What I mean is that Arena net will expand the game, be it through regular patches or larger expansions. Possibly, new pets will be introduced that way.

Animal Skins

RazorClaw.6852

What I mean is that Arena net will expand the game, be it through regular patches or larger expansions. Possibly, new pets will be introduced that way.

Ah kk, is there anyway to read what is being tested on a Monkey test realm?