Another class topic

Another class topic

in Players Helping Players

Posted by: Jurica.1742

Jurica.1742

Okay.. I’ve had an Engineer to 80 deleted it as I started hating the playstyle, had a mesmer up to 33 but deleted it due to the squishyness and was beginning to be bored on it.. I’ve been eyeballing the Thief and Necro for a very long time.. I played an assassin in GW1 because I really enjoy the mobile and stealthy playstyle. Necro I’ve seen epic builds and I also enjoy the condition applying then just watching the zerg of mobs melt. I want to do both dungeons and WvW small team roaming. I’ve read countless topics and still can not choose. I really need help.. I keep wasting gold (and time) on powerleveling by classes by crafting to end up deleting them after a certain period of time and I’m not having fun at all playing this game anymore because of that.. My issues with necro are that I kind of dislike the death thing it has going and with thief, iniciative and I’m afraid that I am not capable of AOE damage and will have hard times leveling.
What do you think would suit a guy that wants easy leveling, fun/active gameplay, both AOE and single target damage + reasonable survivability? Have a wonderful day, huge thanks!

Pineapples rule

(edited by Jurica.1742)

Another class topic

Posted by: Funky.4861

Funky.4861

Active gameplay says: ele, thief or mesmer to me. I have guard, necro, mes and thief and can tell u right now that thief isn’t too bad for aoe dmg (with shortbow) but is really squishy. Plus their sword/x set just got demolished due to the change on sword #2.

Mesmer is hard up to lvl 40 when u get ur master traits. I still enjoy my mes- a very durable class.

TBH, what you’re looking for sounds like warrior or guard.

Another class topic

Jurica.1742

I tried every single class in game. Warriors are nice. Simple to play but it got boring by level 5. Thief, Necro and Mesmer were my favorite and most fun to play.. Mesmer above all but I just got so frustrated on it that I deleted it at level 33 now like an hour ago and I don’t feel like re-making it, though I could go for a female this time.. I don’t mind being squishy as long as there is some way to cover that up. Thief has stealth, Mesmer has the clones BUT whenever I used clones, mobs always went for me and completely ignored the clones like there were none and I always ended up getting wiped quickly because of the long cooldowns on heal, blink + relatively poor mobility. I had masterwork gear and was using a staff + sword/torch(for the retaliation phantasm + extra stealth).

Pineapples rule

Another class topic

Jurica.1742

Ended up as a thief. I’ve found a really awesome dungeon build that actually has more support than just stealth and venom share that I really think will be useful and still decent damage. That will cover dungeons. I put together a small roaming team for capturing camps with my friend and I’m excited. Only thing is iniciative but I’ll get used to it with time I suppose. Now all I need is a race, gender and name. Thank you a lot! Have a wonderful day, cheers!

Pineapples rule